An Aussie in Texas, March 14-24, 2019.

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
I have arrived! I am jet lagged to hell, but I’m here!
Exploring today, first Stars game tonight!

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Enjoy. FG Texans are a friendly and hospitable bunch. Just don't let them take you to an Outback. ;)

Actually do. The Down Under 'Rita is one hell of a drink - it's a premixed Margarita that comes out of a slushie machine then gets topped off with extra shots of Cointreau and tequila, available in sizes up to 22oz as I recall.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Too many and yet not enough
I have never been to an Outback lol. I don’t have any VBs leftover either.

We’re still planning on a lunch meetup tomorrow and see where things go in the afternoon. Any plans on Sunday yet?

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Enjoy. FG Texans are a friendly and hospitable bunch. Just don't let them take you to an Outback. ;)

Actually do. The Down Under 'Rita is one hell of a drink - it's a premixed Margarita that comes out of a slushie machine then gets topped off with extra shots of Cointreau and tequila, available in sizes up to 22oz as I recall.
This would be hilarious for her to go. 😆

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S

If they’re the same as the ones they imported to Australia, I’m allergic to their food. Found out the hard way.

I have never been to an Outback lol. I don’t have any VBs leftover either.

We’re still planning on a lunch meetup tomorrow and see where things go in the afternoon. Any plans on Sunday yet?
Not during the day, but there is a Stars game that night.

ScarFace88

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'00 CVPI, '88 Integra, '05 GTO
Looks like I’m gonna miss the lunch meet up. 2 out of 3 lanes on got closed because of bridge repairs. It took me 3 hours to go 5 miles.

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
All I know is that I'm all knobbed out this morning.