And the "Worst Car Award" goes to:

Is it really as fugly as I see it or am I just far too drunk to be passing judgment on such things.

I am quite surprised that some people actually find the thing to be cool. This thread needs a poll :)

IMO:
killitwithfire-1.gif

You see, that's based on the good car though. That other thing isn't.

In the end, both are terrible, just one more than the other ;)

But the ruined SLR is worse because they took a fantastic car and made it crap. By contrast, the X6 is already a bad car, so making it worse isn't really a tragedy. It's really a measure of what was lost in the conversion.

I detect small particles of win within the Volcano. Paint it black and I would love it.

The X6 however, is a huge pile of daschund schit.

But the ruined SLR is worse because they took a fantastic car and made it crap. By contrast, the X6 is already a bad car, so making it worse isn't really a tragedy. It's really a measure of what was lost in the conversion.

Let's not argue about different measurements of FAIL. It's all terrible, one way or the other.

To be honest, the SLR wasn't that great of a car to begin with. It is an extremely large phallus with a big engine and not much else.

I detect small particles of win within the Volcano. Paint it black and I would love it.

The X6 however, is a huge pile of daschund schit.

I don't get all the hate for the X6, yes it's not the best looking vehicle ever (although it looks better in person) and no it's not the best idea for a niche but it is very fun to drive so it kind of makes a lot of those concerns go away. My issue is that a lot of you haven't driven one and don't get why it's so incredible in some ways, but that being said it is utterly pointless.

My vote for the worst car has to go to the entire Chinese car market. They're made so cheaply with no concern at all for the occupants, in fact watching crash test footage of them actually makes me cringe. The steel is such a low grade that it buckles at even the smallest impact pretty much guaranteeing serious injury for a stark majority of crashes.

What A Stupid Looking Car !!

Personally I'd Rather Buy A Golf !!

ill admit, the X6 does actually look rather good from some angles.... especially when you actually see one for real. its a lot better than the photos, it doesnt look as awkward or ungainly

but this.....man.... two words

ULTRA

GASH

The X6 is just something that people with way too much money will buy!!

Anyone else thinking "Emperor's new clothes"??

The X6 is just something that people with way too much money will buy!!

Anyone else thinking "Emperor's new clothes"??

I'm thinking "Hemispherectomy".

Go and google that.

meh, teh X6 itself doesn't look all that bad in metal. It's the press released pic of the X6 that puts you off.

It looks miles better than most other SUVs in metal, I've seen one on the highway, and it doesn't look all that bad.

I see them in the metal more often than I'd wish and they look way more stupid and ugly in real than on the press photos. There are certain details (like the taillamps) or certain angles from which it looks kind of OK. But when seen as a whole in the flesh, it looks extremely stupid.