And the "Worst Car Award" goes to:

Wow, they sure know how to do fugly!!

Best looking SUV atm, miles ahead of the ML, Q7 & Cayenne Series. It's probably the best handling SUV as well.

That said, I can't see myself driving an SUV around : (

And we can still make fun out of American SUVs, American SUVs are fugly on an entire different level.

There's always one in every crowd.

straitjacket.jpg

I drove next to an X6 the other day on the highway - WTF were BMW thinking? I understand it will probably sell well, but it appears to not have as much room as a normal SUV, it's uglier then a freshly popped hemroid, and IMO, has an ugly ass interior aswell. I've just looked up their price here in Australia, and if you don't mind they start at $111,500!! LOL! Providing you don't want the V8, the Audi Q7 is $30,000 cheaper!

OMFG - they've done the impossible and made the X6 even more hideous. A truly impressive, yet also frightening, "achievement". Truly, truly revolting.

I like the Germans, they see a bad idea, badly executed, and priced waaaay too high.
Then they go : I can do better than that, and make the execution 10 times worse and make it more expensive.

Awesome

I like the Germans, they see a bad idea, badly executed, and priced waaaay too high.
Then they go : I can do better than that, and make the execution 10 times worse and make it more expensive.

Awesome

Yes, beer is awesome! :mrgreen:

What's with all these turds lately having gold/platinum/champagne colours on them?

*cough* Aston Martin *cough*

I can so see middle eastern oil barons running to Hamann for one.

I think minus the two tone paint job that does look pretty cool. X5 = cool car.

The words "X6" and "desirable" do not in ANY way go together.

The words "X6" and "desirable" do not in ANY way go together.

Most desirable car to set on fire and fling off a cliff ;)

Jesus, everytime I look at it, it's so horrible and so bad at being a car. I mean seriously, it hardly seats 4 people? And you can't see out the back? And it doesn't go off-road? And it gets what milage? And it's how large?

There is no single good thing about it. Ok, except it has 4 wheels and a big engine, which is a good start. Just everything else missing.

Words cannot describe the level of disgust I'm feeling right now.

The X6 has to be the worst vehicle ever concieved in the history of vehicles.

It serves no point, looks hideous and now we have this version which did the unbelievable...make something so terrible, and made it even more terrible...

I've not seen one X6 around me. Not one...that says a lot, considering I made a few trips to NYC recently...

The only use for the X6 is to drive it, off a cliff, into a school bus filled with the mentally retarded, full of TNT...

You see, that's based on the good car though. That other thing isn't.

In the end, both are terrible, just one more than the other ;)

It makes me upset to see the SLR ruined in such a way :(

I've always liked the SLR.