Autoblog: And you thought you saw the final Zonda...

A7XFan22

zonda-hh.jpg

The latest special edition Zonda to come from Pagani is set to be delivered to one ludicrously wealthy American later this year, but before the official wraps come off, a sneak peek of the Zonda HH has arrived online.

There's still no word on who the one-off convertible is being built for, but the proud poppa has detailed his commissioned creation over at TeamSpeed and, as reported previously, it's a keen amalgamation of the Zonda F and Cinque.

The HH starts with the Zonda's carbon-titanium tub, and from there the owner has picked the best bits from the Pagani parts bin. Carbon ceramic brakes hide behind center-locking wheels, while the Cinque's 680-horsepower AMG-sourced V12 resides out back, with spent hydrocarbons shuttled out a titanium exhaust system and sending power to a proper manual gearbox.

While the Monterey Blue exterior and yellow accenting is a go, the design is still be fleshed out and the man behind the HH hopes to have it in his possession by year's end, complete with the F's front clip but minus the massive rear-mounted air intake. In the mystery buyer's own words, "that was a little much."
blue3.jpg

blue4.jpg

02-zonda-hh.jpg

03-zonda-hh.jpg

Hey if it gives them more money for the next "mass produced" Pagani go for it. Last I heard was the Next Pagani was delayed almost 1 year do to cash flow issues

"They say the Zonda doesn't end
Yes it goes on and on my friends.
Somebody stopped mass production
not knowing the demand.
Now they'll just keep on makin' them
forever, now by hand."

So, who's the lucky one? Leno, Glickenhaus, someone with the initials H.H. (I'd guess Helen Hunt.. not)?

Hugh Hefner?

Hogbert.

ashspet will need some pills after this.

Well, it's a Zonda, so that pretty much speaks for itself

As for the HH my guess is that the new owner is Heinrich Himmler.

Nice to know you can call up Zonda and have a car built at demand.