Android users: show your homescreens!

I've been using Launcher7, cba to make pics. I like it though.

Looks like the first one, the battery's on its side.

Good eye. ;)

Froyo with a Gingerbread launcher. Motorola are sitting on their butts with releasing actual Gingerbread and this launcher is lighter than BLUR :/

Why don't you hit up XDA for a Gingerbread release? I had it on my two year old HD2 thanks to them before even most Nexus devices had received the OTA update.

Mine for right now:

screenshot_6.png

Why don't you hit up XDA for a Gingerbread release? I had it on my two year old HD2 thanks to them before even most Nexus devices had received the OTA update.

Since it's a Droid 2 Global, he couldn't get GB on it if he tried thanks to Moto's encrypted bootloader.

Since it's a Droid 2 Global, he couldn't get GB on it if he tried thanks to Moto's encrypted bootloader.

Oops, forgot about that little detail.

So you can't install any sort of customizations to Motorola's Android phones? I was thinking the locked bootloader just meant the radio was locked or something.

Oops, forgot about that little detail.

So you can't install any sort of customizations to Motorola's Android phones? I was thinking the locked bootloader just meant the radio was locked or something.

IIRC the custom roms devs have on stuff newer than the OG Droid are based on official Motorola releases, since there's no way to install a custom recovery w/out the use of a bootstrap tool due to the encrypted bootloader:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-roms/130669-gingerbread-rom.html#post1364222

So until it gets cracked (highly unlikely...milestone's still hasn't been unlocked..) or Moto releases Gingerbread proper...no GB for Droid 2.

And that's why I won't buy another Motorola phone. If HTC pulls more crap like they did with Thunderbolt (admittedly the bootloader got cracked but it was reportedly a tough job) then hello Samsung....

EDIT: Shit..well look what we have here: http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-incredible-s-has-signed-bootloader-and-recovery-image
Yay HTC for spitting in the face of your users ala Moto....Hopefully the Incredible S's bootloader will be just as easily cracked.

Last edited:
Locked bootloaders make me sad.

The Thunderbolt 4G and the upcoming Incredible S both have signed bootloaders. :( However, it is possible to root the Thunderbolt, so at least they haven't locked it down as hard as Motorola did. There's still hope.

Or at least the HTC hackers are more competent than Motorola ones. :p

I don't get this. The only people who would even notice are the people who would be pissed off by it. People who don't use custom ROMs couldn't care less either way. So nobody wins?

Nothing special I suppose. I finally found some time to set up Gingerbread a month after flashing it.

Last edited:
Looks like Pulse.

I still like Launcher7, but wanted to come back to LauncherPro for a while.

snapshot.png

Just got a Nexus S from Sprint. It's purdy...

Ebbut.png

Last edited:
That shirt makes your girlfriend hotter awesome.

That shirt makes your girlfriend hotter awesome.

Here is my screen. It is nice to finally have a phone with a homescreen worth sharing. :p

screenhvh.png

I love that wallpaper, but I lost it. Do you have a link to the full picture by chance?