Android users: show your homescreens!

Is that a MKII Golf to Hulk's right?

I was surprised to see that Conan O'Brian jumps to his certain death onto a MKI Golf in the South Park movie, with a MKII parked right next to it...

77980c1a-87bf-a94a.jpg

No, just a cheap chinese replica.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

You think that is NSFW?

You should see one of the scenes I have set up on my phone. :lol:

(for those who don't know, HTC phones with Sense allow you to set up "scenes", which are basically different profiles for your homescreens. When you change scenes, the background and all of the apps and widgets on your homescreens change accordingly)

I did say slightly and there are rules on this forum, don't want to get anyone's panties in a bunch. I only do that within the letter of the law. I know my boundaries. :p

It does. No more carussel view, the wallpaper paralax is back and the 3D effect is greatly toned down.

Finally got around to setting up Apex launcher after having it installed for ages.

Gpv5P.jpg

2012-08-31_20.56.17.png

Does the stock screenshot function compress the images so badly or why does it look so blurry? :?

Looks just fine here.

Re: Android users: show your homescreens!

Screenshot_2012-09-05-23-19-36.png
Screenshot_2012-09-05-23-19-09.png
Screenshot_2012-09-05-23-19-24.png

If you stuff your homescreen with icons and widgets like that, why do you even bother with a background picture?

I simply avoid clutter - see last page.

If you stuff your homescreen with icons and widgets like that, why do you even bother with a background picture?

My thinking exactly, which is why I went for a generic background a while ago and never regretted it.

I only use 3 out of my 7 homescreens. I could cull a few icons into a folder I guess on my main homescreen (the one with the clock)

Last edited:

My thinking exactly, which is why I went for a generic background a while ago and never regretted it.

I simply avoid clutter - see last page.

I'm not sure why you two are drawing our attention to your own aesthetic shortcomings, but some of us have style and flair. :p

I'm not sure why you two are drawing our attention to your own aesthetic shortcomings, but some of us have style and flair. :p
Like in hammering every inch of screen real estate with icons for apps you use once a month?

No that comes in under "functionality".

And although all seven of the homescreens on my One XL are full, there isn't a single icon that I only use once a month.