Android users: show your homescreens!

unbreakable

Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic
Just updated to 2.2 on my Galaxy S so not much customizing yet. Love my wallpaper though :D

oh and didn't know that you could *hold* back then *press* home on your galaxy to capture these screens. Thanks Clegko!

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
The white 3G Watchdog icon totally ruins the whole black status bar look me thinks.

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box

mine is still the same from when i got it last tuesday (except minus the weather thingy under the clock, still trying to figure how to set that one up.). not really bothered changing it yet since i'm still learning how to use it.
Unfortunately most of my time has been spent trying to find a doctor who wallpaper for the phone.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
What widget is that displaying the battery charge spelling it out?

chvvkumar

As an engineer, measuring stuff is OCD for me...

EDIT: I hate widgets with different dimensions occupying similar rows/columns. Google should standardise the height and width of a widget...

Last edited:
B

Backdraft

As an engineer, measuring stuff is OCD for me...

EDIT: I hate widgets with different dimensions occupying similar rows/columns. Google should standardise the height and width of a widget...
I doubt that will ever happen, Google basically just writes the code and lets anyone (manufacturers, ROM cookers, developers, etc.) use/modify it to their liking, leading to a mess and no standards. One of the pitfalls of "open".