Android users: show your homescreens!

it's not a wallpaper, it's a shirt design, someone i know in fact, hence the small size available

Yes, it's from InkOne Art. I have the shirt as well. I also begged him to offer it as a print somewhere because I would love to have one on the wall at home. It's available on redbubble along with some of his other designs. I don't remember where I managed to find the 1200x1200 image the one above cam from. I still want a print.

Was playing around with Apex launcher on Z's phone, i liked the ability to remove a lot of clutter, so i did it for mine, status bar is removed, with a button for notification drop down, and swiping up and down brings up the dock, in the second pic. Also remapped home button to app drawer, since it does nothing on homescreen (and still works fine to home in app) and frees up a fifth slot on the dock. Using metrostation icon pack along with a few i made myself in the same vein, since im a completionist. The amount of place looks soo nice now, you really get a big phone effect gaining that dock and status bar place.

http://img138.imageshack.**/img138/3294/screenshot2013022313273.png

http://img138.imageshack.**/img138/3294/screenshot2013022313273.png

Nice! What beautiful widgets skin is that, if you don't mind me asking?

That is from HD Widgets.

I've recently started playing around with some light customisation...

The wallpaper I found here

I'm then using Apex launcher + the "minimal" theme by 2D Art with a clean widget for the main screen with little else asides from search and settings widgets:

Screenshot_2013-03-11-08-36-52.png

To access common apps, I've then installed the Pie Control which appears when I touch the edge of the screen:

Screenshot_2013-03-11-08-37-07.png

Still some playing to do, I'd like to find/make matching camera/chrome beta icons for the bottom in particular, and making the pie colourscheme fit more.

The clock/weather/battery widget is a UCCW widget called "MotoBean Clock" by D Saif in the Play store.

U4mPrCO.png

Me and my puny resolution. :p

At least you have a phone without encrypted bootloader bullshit so you get a usable build of 4.0+. I'm stuck on 2.3 unless a miracle happens and the builds for my device suddenly become stable w/ camera working.

screenshot-1364853431702_zps6b1b0d3f.png

Camera doesn't work on mine, can see through it but can't take pics. In rest everything works all right so I'm happy for the moment. No more crashes, smoother than before. I have a DSLR for taking pictures after all.

I just upgraded to the latest AOKP/Android 4.2.2. Luckily, everything looks like 4.1.2, except for the new lockscreen, which I adore:

I've recently started playing around with some light customisation...

The wallpaper I found here

I'm then using Apex launcher + the "minimal" theme by 2D Art with a clean widget for the main screen with little else asides from search and settings widgets:

Screenshot_2013-03-11-08-36-52.png

To access common apps, I've then installed the Pie Control which appears when I touch the edge of the screen:

Screenshot_2013-03-11-08-37-07.png

Still some playing to do, I'd like to find/make matching camera/chrome beta icons for the bottom in particular, and making the pie colourscheme fit more.

The clock/weather/battery widget is a UCCW widget called "MotoBean Clock" by D Saif in the Play store.

Awesome!! I just got a Galaxy S3 and I was looking for a way to really personalize it. I can't believe how customizable everything is with that! I'm loving the swipe gestures to really clean things up and do away with unnecessary buttons. But my favorite part is how smoothly it scrolls between screens while panning across my background image. Although I think my home screen looks better. :p

Spoiler'd for lady in underwear.

I'm dreaming of being by the sea. My layout is rather old fashioned but it works. This image doesn't seem to resize for me, reported the issue a number of times but had no response so sorry if it's huge.

2013-04-23 23.50.39.png

No I won't read my emails...

Wow that's boring! :lol:

I've been playing around with mine and found a clock/weather/battery widget set I like even better, Minimalistic Text by Devmil. I'm very happy with the look of it now. :cool: The camera light and brightness widgets are from HD Widgets that I bought for my tablet some months ago.

Same lady in underwear.

IGR9GAL.png