Android users: show your homescreens!

Green battery icon, what is this, 2009?

BRO, DO YOU EVEN HOLO?

iSdzVCt.jpg

it's still on 4.3, with all the recent S4 and Note updates i'm guessing this one is coming along shortly (i hope :unsure: )

Who would have thought that HTC would beat most OEMs to updates to the latest version? :p

Apex is my goto launcher now, the stock homescreen doesnt have any features i cant use here and is less editable, trying out Flato-O icon pack for a clean look.

What other specific features do you benefit from an alternate launcher excluding icon packs and page transitions? Curious because I have never been limited by the stock launcher, although though I have few xposed modules thats probably helping me out.

What other specific features do you benefit from an alternate launcher excluding icon packs and page transitions? Curious because I have never been limited by the stock launcher, although though I have few xposed modules thats probably helping me out.

I can customize the grid to infinity with as many or as few rows and columns, resize and overlap widgets, customize all the homescreen gestures, phone/tablet layouts if i want, toggle the notification bar (which i do on my phone) and hide the dock (which i do on my phone with a swipe down gesture) for that clean look.

I dont even use any special page transition because i mostly just use two pages on either phone or tablet, its everything else on custom launchers that appeal to me.

Grid and widget resize options are available with Gravitybox. The rest doesn't interest me that much with the exception of gestures. That sounds cool but I don't know whether I want to run another launcher just for that but I will check it out. Thanks!

Didn't sense introduce scrollable widgets back in the days of the Hero and Desire?

Basic 4.2.2 but it works for me.
I like a lot of icons so a non cluttered background works best IMO

Screenshot_2014-04-23-22-43-45.pngScreenshot_2014-04-23-22-43-52.pngScreenshot_2014-04-23-22-43-58.png

73Mt046.jpg