Android users: show your homescreens!

Running Lollipop with the Google Now launcher, I think I've finally found out what the main reason behind my dislike of it is. The icons are too big. I've been running sense since forever and have gotten used to that look and in my opinion, HTC got the margins, padding and general sizing down better than Google with its launcher.

I'll post pics during the day when I can actually use internet on my phone.

Actually, it would seem Nova Launcher has been getting plenty of updates recently to add Lollipop-like look and feel and it's come along quite nicely. Just a few more tweaks, I think, and it's there. :)

Now I just need a contacts widget that doesn't look like arse and I'm golden.

aFjxrLY.jpg

Holy crap, that's awesome! The item view when you tap on the day is great too! I didn't know you could do that with widgets.

Holy crap, that's awesome! The item view when you tap on the day is great too! I didn't know you could do that with widgets.

:nod: that's what blew me away as well. You can click on the hamburger menu to get a month overlay to jump to a specific month.

Now if only these people were to make contacts and weather widgets, my life would be perfect.

Reviving this thread, while the CM homescreen is ok, I missed the customization of Apex that I use on all my other devices, so after updating the Moonshine pack and finding this spiffy new wallpaper included, voila

JA108am.png

Lets see what CM does with 12 when it drops for the OPO, may revert back, but i like the look of this so far

Not a lot of icons but I do use them all daily Down to just one page

uploadfromtaptalk1429459067629.png

Android users: show your homescreens!

I didn't read the first word!

Last edited:
sGCpVuC.jpg

404 :p

I haven't posted one of these for a while. Nothing much changes with my phones, since they've all been HTCs with Sense. Still a picture from the 2013 FG roadtrip. Regarding the layout, what can I say, I like big buttons and I cannot lie!

Screenshot_2015-07-22-08-37-26.jpg