Andy Willman Please READ THIS THREAD [Viper ACR for loan]

Last edited:
How can you prove that's your friend's Viper?

me and my son in the photo.

If you don't believe its me, what can I do? You will or you won't. If I get banned for telling the truth whatever. I like the forum because of the people but if I need to prove more than this I may be proven wrong.

Any moderators out there just delete the whole thread. If it works through official channels great.

me and my son in the photo.

If you don't believe its me, what can I do? You will or you won't. If I get banned for telling the truth whatever. I like the forum because of the people but if I need to prove more than this I may be proven wrong.

Any moderators out there just delete the whole thread. If it works through official channels great.

Dude don't be too disconsolate, we were just pulling your leg because it seemed like one of those threads from the bygone days of yore where nubs wrote

Thread Title: HALL0! TEE GEE PRuDUCTION AWFICE!!! PLz REsPonD

Thread content: MAi Naym3 is Jos3Ph LimbErGur adn I Laik Tawp Giyar. I waNt 2 Cam 2 T0P GiYar in Sc0TlanD or InglUnd and Rid3 on RichUrd Hammund's BaCK. PM plZ. M0M k!cking me awff cOmpuTur Afk

Since your actual message was kinda legit, we understand and rightfully pull back our demotivators.

Off Topic: Writing like a 12 year old in Leet Speek is freaking hard

Last edited:
Dude don't be too disconsolate, we were just pulling your leg because it seemed like one of those threads from the bygone days of yore where nubs wrote...

Not to mention we've had a couple of kids posting a lot of lying shit lately... We can't know who to trust anymore! :rolleyes:

It may be a stupid question, but what makes you think that Top Gear is in the need of getting a privately owned ACR Viper instead of asking Dodge, given they want one?

It may be a stupid question, but what makes you think that Top Gear is in the need of getting a privately owned ACR Viper instead of asking Dodge, given they want one?

Chrysler and TG have never had a love-filled sort of a relationship, actually it's a relationshit to put it mildly and Challenger test proves that. I think it was after Clarkson made a mention that Crossfire looks like a dog doing a #2, oh and then there was ther Times article on Sebring, which prior to new Insight, was the worst car in the entire world.

It's up to TG to make that decision, but I think I'd have went about communicating his offer in a much much different way. I'd have written to

I live next door to David Gest
Top Gear, London, UK

*ahem* in case someone is wondering
15529_large.jpg

Last edited:
That's a sick car your friend has erroy, I'm sure Viper007 just peed his pants.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2mFEC2H0cY[/YOUTUBE]

For one thing, I doubt there are any in the UK.

eroy2, you have to remember this is a British car show. They really don't care that much about American cars, and certainly not about different variations of American cars.

If it was a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, they'd review it in a heartbeat, but I doubt they have any interest in an ACR.

I don't know, they might like the fact that this has 100 extra horsepower over the one they tested before, and the fact that it does fast laps around the ring. Then again, the logistics of bringing a car over from NA to the British Isles may not be entirely worth a few minutes of production time. Unless there's already one in Europe.

TGUSA would be more likely.

A friend of mine just sent an email to the general TG mailbox offering his car for use.

This is a legitimate offer. No fooling. I was there when the car was picked up and I really think you need to have it at the track.

PM me if you want more details. I have many photos of it.

Carbotanium or GTFO

titbon or gtfo