Angelina Jolie brings out the big guns

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
The pregnant mother of four told the U.K.'s Daily Mail that she owns guns similar to the ones she used in "Tomb Raider." Jolie and partner Brad Pitt are not against having weapons in their house for security reasons, she says.

"If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them," she said.

Jolie, 32, has starred as a heat-packing vixen in several action movies - two "Tomb Raider" films, "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" and the upcoming futuristic thriller, "Wanted."

"I can handle myself," she said. "There's a side to me that people know is humanitarian, and there's a side to me that's a mommy. But there's also the side that likes to get down and dirty and run and jump around and fire guns."

Take notes, wannabe intruders.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/06/01/2008-06-01_angelina_jolie_brings_out_the_big_guns.html

My respect for her just went up. It is refreshing to hear something like this from a Hollywood actress.:)

I thought you meant big guns and is big boobs.. Sadly disappointed.

No tits? I'm dispointed

This is the political section.....

Thanks for posting that. Very interesting to read....Considering all her humanitarian efforts etc, my respect for her was already pretty high.

"I can handle myself," she said. "There's a side to me that people know is humanitarian, and there's a side to me that's a mommy. But there's also the side that likes to get down and dirty and run and jump around and fire guns."
drool <3

I came in here expecting NSFW photos, but this is almost as good.

I wonder if she wants a range partner?

Uh, how is it flipflopping? I never said she was any less crazy, but owning and firing guns doesn't make her crazier or more sane than she is.

Any idea where that "end" will be? I'm just wondering how many times my brother will be sent to that god-forsaken hell-hole.

Haveana-FlipFlop-Gold.jpg

I had to post it! Really I don't care about celebrities or their opinions. What I do see with Jolie is she actually puts time and effort into her humanitarian causes rather then just complaining like most of them. And yes the guns is a big plus for me too. Plus Brad Pitt has some kick ass Ducatis.

Ah, I wanted political tits. :(

Any idea where that "end" will be? I'm just wondering how many times my brother will be sent to that god-forsaken hell-hole.

End for me is a presence for the next few decades at least. Something like Japan if possible. I'm hoping for a few large Airforce and Army bases to improve our strategic position in the region.

End for me is a presence for the next few decades at least. Something like Japan if possible. I'm hoping for a few large Airforce and Army bases to improve our strategic position in the region.

So basically you want to see more soldiers die. Why don't you support the troops?

So basically you want to see more soldiers die. Why don't you support the troops?

I support strategic goals and I support the troops in their conflict. We are there right now and we should make the best out of the situation. Having several large bases in the region improves our strategic situation immensely. Besides, leaving anytime soon will only make things worse in the long run.

And let's build the bases out of gingerbread, with gum drop windows and candy cane bars. Because you're living in a fantasy world.

U.S. hegemony in the Middle East is the worst thing possible for the U.S.A and the world at large. And it's not like the U.S. needs boots on the ground to maintain superiority over the globe. Of course, this war has drained this country so much that such superiority over the world is now questionable.

Last edited:
Bases in Iraq loosens our dependence on bases in Turkey and Saudi Arabia. It's really as simple as that.

I can't really see how having bases in Iraq as opposed to Turkey or Saudi Arabia is a better thing, unless of course you see the United States as the de facto government for the next 20 years there so they can operate how they please without interference. I.e. just another puppet government.

In that case...

1. Nuclear weapons
2. Biological/Chemical weapons
3. Links to 9/11
4. Liberate Iraqis