• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Animal Exploitation

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
This is a very cruel link with sorted pics of different animals

What is done to them in labratories to test if chemicals are damaging to the eyes (tested on rabbits) and so on.

Not a link to provoke or scare anyone, just to let you see what's going on in the world, maybe think before you step into KFC first. :)

Animal Exploitation
Photo Gallery

That's just awfull :cry: But because I study chemestry it's sadly enough very close to me :(

Are you a vegetarian Josty? Sorry if you've already answered this before :)

Not a full vergetarian no, because I actually hate vegetables lol, and I do believe meat is good for you (and I like it)

But I don't eat meat at the Mac/BurgerKing or other fastfood, avoid those placed because I know how they treat the animals (ubermassproduction where animals are brutally treated and murdered to end up as a McChicken or ChickenNuggets..disgusting.)

But we have this Bioproducts, as we call it. For instance you have normal eggs and Bio-eggs. The normal eggs are produced in this:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/multimedia/archive/00769/legbatterij_jpg_769691b.jpg

And the Bio-eggs are just made by chicken who live outside.

The Bio-products are a little more expensive of course, because it's not mass-production anymore where money is the #1 goal.

So what I'm saying is, if I use animal products, it's always a Bio-product. :)

I know I say this about every animal cruelty thread, but...:

Animal cruelty shouldn't even be mentioned until human poverty (cruelty) is gone.

All I have to say is those McNuggets are damn good! Mmmm MMmm!!

:thumbsup:

Let's see who falls for justins half-assed provocation.

*gets himself some popcorn*

Jostyrostelli said:
Not a full vergetarian no, because I actually hate vegetables lol, and I do believe meat is good for you (and I like it)

But I don't eat meat at the Mac/BurgerKing or other fastfood, avoid those placed because I know how they treat the animals (ubermassproduction where animals are brutally treated and murdered to end up as a McChicken or ChickenNuggets..disgusting.)

But we have this Bioproducts, as we call it. For instance you have normal eggs and Bio-eggs. The normal eggs are produced in this:

The Bio-products are a little more expensive of course, because it's not mass-production anymore where money is the #1 goal.

Thanks for sharing this Josty. You're right: meat itself isn't bad for you, but it becomes unhealthy when they feed the animals weird stuff and pump them full of growth hormones.

UKD: you do raise a thought-provoking point

Swek, Dont instigate. I really love those nuggets. CanadianLoonie agrees. If you want to make something of it or turn what I said into an insult then that is on you.

Look for drama elsewhere.

Oh, I am not looking for drama. The Internet isn't the type of place to get emotional.

If your post doesn't say that you don't object mass production of animals I'm curious to hear what you were on about..

I think that testing on animals is excepted only if the subject will feel no pain. Thats my view, plain and simple.

Well thank you, assuming is what I hope most ppl stop doing.

I am oppose to mass production of animals because they are not treated to a fair amount of living conditions but on the otherhand they will become my food so it is a bit of a double-edged sword.

Also, Im not as pationate about fighting for animals as I am for other issues, that basically sums me up.

jeffy777 said:
Jostyrostelli said:

Thanks for sharing this Josty. You're right: meat itself isn't bad for you, but it becomes unhealthy when they feed the animals weird stuff and pump them full of growth hormones.

Yeah, I saw a dutch documentary about cows in the field or cows inside the shed with powerfood, and which had better meat and milk. Conclusion of the investigation by labs was that when cows eat grass and stay in the sun, their meat contains certain matters that are good for you as a human. The powerfood that is fed to chicken, cows etc are only good for fast growth of the animal, but proven is that their milk isn't no way near as healthy as cows from the field.