Announcing the FinalGear.com Torrent Feed

how do you access that screen bigfoot? I'd like to monitor my connection aswell..

Viper007Bond said:
Yeah, I'm gonna be putting it as the 2nd tracker now rather than the last so if a client times out while trying to connect to the primary tracker URL (tracker.finalgear.com), it won't try again on the other URLs to your tracker first.
good idea

Renesis said:
how do you access that screen bigfoot? I'd like to monitor my connection aswell..
go to the speedtouch support site, download the program called "Dr Speedtouch"

theSubieMan said:
I like the small footprint apps as well. No screenies though. Think you could post a few? A good GUI is a feature that is close behind the small footprint feature :D

Go back to the site, screenshots are now available under Help. I'm having some trouble getting Torrent VCR to work with the feed but I haven't given up yet. :)

Okay, update on Torrent VCR. Apparently it doesn't support RSS v2 feeds yet so forget that one. Stick with Azureus or TV TAD until the author updates this (I've been in touch and he is working on it).

Another update on Torrent VCR. Version 1.4 now supports the Final Gear feed thanks to direct input form the author. :cheers:

arsemonky said:
how do i make the rss feed turn on
Huh?

What BT client are you using, or torrent feed reader?

Do you have the RSS plugin installed? Did you add the feed and enable it? Did you add filters to download the shows?

i installed the plug in, but i dont know how to enable it or use filters

sorry for sounding like a complete berk

Plugins -> RSSFeed -> Help

Configure everything in the "Options" tab. Just add the feed ( http://feeds.feedburner.com/finalgeartorrents ) and then add a new filter. Using "gear" at the match should work fine and make it apply to only the FinalGear feed incase you ever add any other torrent feeds. :)

could someone please post a walk through or decent intsrtuctions on how to setup the feed to download the shows automaticaly using azures?

cheers

Read the post above your's. ;)

I'll make a picture thread though in a few.

That's the "filter" box. Read the help tab - it explains it all. ;)

thanks, but it still wont download any torrents when using "gear" as the match.

even when i right click on a episode listed in the feed and select save torrent, it does nothing.

could someone show a screen shot of there settings so i can get mine working?

cheers

jones_aus said:
thanks, but it still wont download any torrents when using "gear" as the match.

even when i right click on a episode listed in the feed and select save torrent, it does nothing.

could someone show a screen shot of there settings so i can get mine working?

cheers
yeah i second that