• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Another "damn, this forum is gettin popular" threa

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Is it just me or is this forum pretty active lately? I mean, it's more than just episode discussion like it used to be. Lots of new people and lots of non-TG/FG related threads.

:thumbsup:

yup... there are loads of new members lately... been quite busy these past month but when I log on, I see loads of posts by new members... looks like the forum is growing pretty well :thumbsup:

I love this forum cos its big enough to have active discussion 24/7 yet small enough so you get to know people round here ;) Its great to see FinalGear thriving, just a shame we can no longer host TopGear :( Oh well!

You should be very proud and happy Viper 8)

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
I love this forum cos its big enough to have active discussion 24/7 yet small enough so you get to know people round here ;) Its great to see FinalGear thriving, just a shame we can no longer host TopGear :( Oh well!

You should be very proud and happy Viper 8)

So true.

Its now more active than izt used to be 6 months back, IMO.

I check it like 3 times a day, and there is always a full page with "posts since last visit"...

Buba

There have been so many posts in topics that it take time to get to the root of the "Off topic". It is growing nicely though....ladies in the forum are gradually increasing.

I am loving this forum. Viper, you have built yourself a wonderful little community, and I hope that FinalGear continues to go from strength to strength. I have done a little posting on the RvB forums over the past week or so, and it's boring as batshit over there compared to here.

:cheers: Congratulations on the community Viper, and here's to the future of FinalGear!! :beer:

ummm.....this site keeps my ass bz during damn boring hols....my ass is wet frm sittin on this chair too long :oops: ...hahah..all i do frm whn i wake up 2 sleep is browse this forum...its cool...i think i become smarter...oh well...thts not bad

i came back from being on vacation for 3 weeks and got 8 pages of new posts.

Yes, it is growing. :thumbsup: A bit hard to keep up with if you are not on often but good anyway. :)

justin syder said:
A bit hard to keep up with if you are not on often but good anyway. :)
Yeah, I don't even read all threads these days. :?

It is VERY popular... Sometimes when I wake up, overnight (my time, of course) all the Euro's and Americans have been busy posting there's something like 50 or so threads with many many new posts!

It's insane!!

Keep up the good work, it's great being able to talk about topics other than just cars... sure, cars are top notch but good to have an outlet about things like photography and politics and random shiath.

Kudos to all involved with the running of the site!

:thumbup:

justin syder said:

Yes, it is growing. :thumbsup: A bit hard to keep up with if you are not on often but good anyway. :)

8 pages? I got back from 2 weeks holidays and got 12 or 13. :?

justin syder said:

No wonder it has been quiet in the Political Discussion ;)...:lol:

Forum sure is growing but not too fast...which is good.

I never read all the threads anymore - just ones that I've started or ones with interesting sounding titles :)

Its impossible to read all the threads so yeah im sure most of us do that.

Yes the political section has been quiet. I will be posting in a thread, taking time to research some things...

Bihus, I checked the site while in Puerto Rico a few times so thats why I didnt get over 10pages when I came back to my comp at home.

justin syder said:
Bihus, I checked the site while in Puerto Rico a few times so thats why I didnt get over 10pages when I came back to my comp at home.

Ah, ok. The only time I had internet access was 5 or 6 days after I left, and I knew I wouldn't have time to check it all, so didn't even logged in.

BTW, Viper, I couldn't get the posts since last visit after page 10. Is that a bug?

Overheat said:
I never read all the threads anymore - just ones that I've started or ones with interesting sounding titles p

who does?... there are too many to read, I used to read them all though

If you check a couple of times a day, you do at some point or other...

Except the discussion 6x11. I swore to myself not to post in it, but now I don't even read it. I'm glad only stupid Americans posted in it, and not the whole bunch of really cool ones... (If you are offended, check the thread. If you still don't understand me, I don't care...)

Buba

yeah with work and soon school, I really can't keep up anymore..

sometimes I feel I'm like a ViperJr now :lol: