Another death in J Clarkson's family...

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, Tesla Model Y
Everyone who has watched the show and listened to his various interviews have numerous references to his animals, including his prized donkeys Geoff, Eddie, and kristen Scott donkey. I was reading his column from the oct issue of TG mag and he mentioned that Geoff died ealier in the year and the morning of the writing of his column, Kristen Scott donkey died as well.

its a little sad because he seemed to talk about and love his donkeys more than his own kids.

RIP

He should call J. Oliver and cook the donkeys. Just kidding.
Clarkson must be really sad

This might sound heartless but I just can't feel sad about any post that includes the term "Kristen Scott donkey":roflmao:

I was thinking that when I opened this it was going to be about an actual member of Clarkson's family... and that it was going to be a bit more recent than "earlier in the year"

Dammit, I thought you were gonna tell me his mother died or something! Thanks for the heart attack, mate! :p

He should call J. Oliver and cook the donkeys. Just kidding.
Clarkson must be really sad

actually... some ppl say donkey meat is quite delicious :|:|

I was thinking that when I opened this it was going to be about an actual member of Clarkson's family... and that it was going to be a bit more recent than "earlier in the year"

Read carefully, Geoff was the one that died earlier in the year, Kristen was the one that passed away right before the publication of the Oct issue. So 2 of his 3 donkeys are dead.

He loves his donkeys more than his kids?

Yeah if you've heard him on radio interview and such, he loves talking about his animals, and he's made numerous references to them on TG (in the previous series, not current), he's quite attached to them.

Read carefully, Geoff was the one that died earlier in the year, Kristen was the one that passed away right before the publication of the Oct issue. So 2 of his 3 donkeys are dead.

Oh.... well, alright then... carry on.

actually... some ppl say donkey meat is quite delicious :|:|
<- adds that to "another strange animal I must taste/cook before I die".

It's up there alongside venison, cat, turtle, lemur, and human endangered ape species.

Awww, poor donkeys :cry: You have my condolences, Jezza

It's up there alongside venison, cat, turtle, lemur, and human endangered ape species.

I hear that Ostrich tastes alright.

Awww, poor donkeys :cry: You have my condolences, Jezza

Same with me man. Kinda funny how everyone else is talking about donkey meat :p.

Glad I'm a vegetarian :|

Kangaroo. Kangaroo is damn tasty.

its a little sad because he seemed to talk about and love his donkeys more than his own kids.

I think he does that for their safety more than anything else. The donkeys are just donkeys, they don't go to school 'n' stuff.