• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Another full-chromed automobile...

vanMould

Car(s)
Volvo 480ES -88
rcbpesgu.jpg

Dunno anything about it though. I found it here: http://chrome.istheshit.net/ and the link in the corner just leads to another Skyline...

BURN IN HELL FOR POSTING SUCH AN AWFUL PICTURE, I COMMAND YOU TO GO KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!

Its not that bad actually, i like that its a darker shade than with all the other crome like cars I've seen come past here. Or its it's surrondings that making it look to be darker.

It just needs to loose some stickers too :)

Kip_6666 said:
BURN IN HELL FOR POSTING SUCH AN AWFUL PICTURE, I COMMAND YOU TO GO KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!

Its not that bad actually, i like that its a darker shade than with all the other crome like cars I've seen come past here. Or its it's surrondings that making it look to be darker.

Me too.

Oh, and the stickers will never come out. They give at least 50bhp... ;)

bihus said:
Kip_6666 said:

Me too.

Oh, and the stickers will never come out. They give at least 50bhp... ;)
the one on the hood gives 50 by itself! :shock:

Meh, the first Skyline I don't really like. I can accept a few decals but this paintjob makes the car look horrible.

how much does chrome weigh in comparison to steel?

such a 50's led sled type mod.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Cool on an old camero, not cool on high tech supercars. :cry:

I think someones been playing around with PS.

You know, that web site uses "shit" alot...

Meh, never had a thing for chrome cars. Chrome details, yes, but not the entire damn car.