Another! Google Hangouts Meetup 14 days into November

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
Holy crap, I didn't bother checking in the morning, could've dropped by again, several times apparently :ROFLMAO:
Amateur mistake right there. I was expecting @Tram13 to check in in the morning as well. Afair he has been the only one to have done the relay join before this meet (not counting people who fell asleep during the meet and dropped out).

Tram13

I was actually planning to do that, but I had a bad sleep and as a result woke up mere half an hour before the meet ended. Had I woken up earlier, I definitely would've had rejoined!

Tram13

I'd love to do that, but I'm currently at my parents' place, which means I share the room with my brother. Besides, I'm kinda working on my sleep pattern because I am more committed to the uni this academic year, so I don't think it's the best idea to do a proper marathon.

However, in future, we'll see. Once the winter break comes for me in February, I might be able to do a whole marathon!

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
You would've finished at 10:30am here and I slept in until midday...

Love the jam board, we have one of those for our work chat on MS Teams but I'm the only one who has abused it so far.