another GW theory to chew on

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
Who else thought this was going to be about Dubya?

BORRRRRRRRRRING!!

:yawn:

HOLY SHIT! You mean an mathematical analysis that has historical and predictive validity and reliability to explain a phenomenon?

What ever happened to "throw it at the wall and see if it sticks?" for the sake of millions in speaking deals and political gains? It's so crazy it's doomed to be ridiculed and dismissed.

HOLY SHIT! You mean an mathematical analysis that has historical and predictive validity and reliability to explain a phenomenon?

What ever happened to "throw it at the wall and see if it sticks?" for the sake of millions in speaking deals and political gains? It's so crazy it's doomed to be ridiculed and dismissed.

tsk tsk blind:p

Hey, I had just rolled out of bed and immediately tried to understand climate models. Cut me some slack for a minor typo!

(I though about saying something in AOL speak here, but I couldn't find a hammer big enough to cause that kind of brain damage.)

Thor_Hammer_Costume.jpg

There you go.

At least this theory isn't from someone shouting, "ZOMG, CARS ARE CAUSING THIS! MAKE EVERYONE DRIVES HYBRIDZ!!!" And keep in mind, nearly everything we hear about what is causing global warming are theories, some with more proof than others.

yup that should do it.

Maybe I can use that and become a reterophrenologist.