Anthony Bourdain

Do you have any of the other locations they'll have coming up?

I think they are doing an Iran or Iraq + Turkey show aswell? Tony tweeted about it a fair bit when they were doing it...

I think they are doing an Iran or Iraq + Turkey show aswell? Tony tweeted about it a fair bit when they were doing it...

I haven't been keeping up with this show for over a year now, but I'm fairly certain it's Iraq and not Iran.

I'd be quite interested in an Iran episode, but I don't really see it happening.

I haven't been keeping up with this show for over a year now, but I'm fairly certain it's Iraq and not Iran.

I'd be quite interested in an Iran episode, but I don't really see it happening.

He could just go to Beverly Hills like he went to Fall River for the Azores episode.

el bulli is dead now btw

That was the point of the episode. It was Bourdain's "last meal" there for a reason.

I was skeptical when I heard about this episode, but after seeing it and all the different outrageous food they concoct there, I was blown away.

Also, not to make another Anthony Bourdain/Jeremy Clarkson comparison but, the way each episode is shot is so impressive. The camera work and presentation is wonderfully done in every single episode. Everyone in the television business should take notes from No Reservations.

well then i should move on and watch the show before commenting.. :|

Anyone else find it difficult to make it past the first 15 minutes last night? This one was a reach.

Well. That episode sucked. A lot.

I'm glad you wrote this, because I almost felt like I should go back and watch the last 45 minutes that I missed, but now I know I'm not missing anything. :)

Was kinda meh. But I watched the Naples episode today which more than made up for it. Looking forward to Ukraine, as I always love when he does a place I've been to. Also, Pripyat=win.

My GF and I went to VooDoo doughnuts that he went to in the pacific NW episode. Awesome place, the maple bacon really was addictive And we got to meet Cat Daddy!

I wanna go back .. Vegas sux

Agreed, ahpadt. Wasn't bad, just felt thrown together around the central Pripyat scene. Still better than the first 15 minutes of that shitty California desert episode last week.

I'd rather watch the episode from Ukraine 5 times, rather than the US Desert one once.

What I don't understand about doing a Ukraine show is what the hell is the reason behind it? There are only so many vodka scenes you can do before they get boring. Seeing the nuclear area was quite interesting, but I could've seen that on any other show.

Next show up is Kurdistan, as I suggested a couple of months ago:

Last edited: