Any Australians on these boards?

Phoenix said:
Another aAussie here, Tasmania specifically

You guys have the best roads! went down over the new year, I was sooooo very impressed. The clio found its comfort zone too. Did the entire rally course.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
:welcome: fellow Sydney sider!
Your GTR sounds sweeet :drool: Is it a R32 or R33?
Not so much your Lanos :lol:
Do you got any pics of GTR??[/q]

It's a R33 .. below are some of the pix taken in Japan before I imported it ..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

you have a HKS T51R Turbo?.... :woot: ... don't you get very serious turbo lag... I've sat in a Supra with it and the turbo lag was pretty bad... but you must have the time of your life when the Turbo kicks in :D

A "little" lag, its a tad slow off the mark, but once you get it past 5k , the turbo has spooled up andkicks in and it takes off :woot: .. the 1st time I really stuck the boot in, it took off ,then the turbo kicked in and it when sideways on me :shock: ...

Understandably, my wife is scared of the car :lol:

not 600, but is still a handfull .. dyno'd 532 at the rear .. in 3rd/approx 6800 rpm

I could tune it more to get over 600, but I'm happy with 532 ...

The car is theorectically not road legal as it is, even though it IS registered with compliance plates.. The air pods have a aluminium "box" over them , the T51R has a modified Skyline turbo heat sheild over it ( basically a standard one that has been flattened out a little to match the curve of the T51)

all in all, I have tried to make the engine bay look as stock at possible ..incase I'm pulled over by the police... ..

youe engine bay looks pretty stock... but your big Air-intake piping and big turbo just gives it away

hello boys...
I m from sydney... Just found out about this site couple of days ago. Can someone please tell me about the ftp site thing where you can d/l the top gear episodes. Pretty please with sugar on top.

cheers
rei white :thumbsup: