• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Any chance of torrents for older episodes becoming available

jmX

With the season over and a few months to waste away, I know some of us are going to have a hard time with no top gear to watch. I personally havent seen most of the top gears that have been marked as "coming soon" on the torrent list from 2003/2004, and I'm sure there's others out there like me.

Is it an issue of finding the rips of the episodes so that somebody can host the tracker for it?

well, i recently suggested he started releasing old eps again, but he's a little lazy ;)
they'll get there eventually, i think it should be possible to release 1 old ep per week...
since releasing 1 top gear episode per week works ;)
well just have to push viper a little bit more.

<-- lazy

Since nothing new is airing though, I'll make a real effort to try and get at least 2 old ones out a week. :)

what a guy

May I request that if the Land Rover disco/Viper episode is re-aired that you and VUK do a new release that doesn't have the skipping problems the original had?

Viper007Bond said:
<-- lazy

Since nothing new is airing though, I'll make a real effort to try and get at least 2 old ones out a week. :)

:lol: :|

really?

:lmao:

Like more '02 and stuff? Maybe some on the forum has recorded older episodes.

I have a couple of that and TBH... the quality is quite crap... if you want like i or 2 specific ones... I could upload it but if you want the entire season... ask someone else :p

well, the release of the previous episode has been 1.5 weeks ago, so its getting time to release something...

Yeah, yeah. :lol:

Not a word, not a word Ren. :p

Viper007Bond said:
<-- lazy

it doesnt look like youre really living up to it ;)

Yeah, yeah. :(

I got old eps I can make torrents for but they are the jabba releases, i dont know if you guys want them but I could torrent up lets say 3, and run them till next sunday if you want, then there shoudl be enough people with it and I can release another 3

i need 2002.11.24!!!! still....

I dont got that one, sorry man, but I'll take a copy when you find it ;)

likewise.