Any girls here?

Roland

I've posted here for a little while now but havn't noticed any girl posting, i can tell u i'm not very surprised at all, just woder is there anyone at all on the forums???

Doubt it though... :D

I doubt it too. :lol:

I can tell you why... Its the perfect place to check out how males function...

Buba

all we do i talk sh*t and argue.... you think women of the world could pick up on that by going to a bar (or pub)

but truth be told i don't know many girls that are Honest motorheads... i mean girls that think cars are cool yes... but none that will sit and argue with me about when to use a supercharger and when to use a turbo....

TF

I'd bet money there isn't a single girl who's ever posted on this site...

The_Finn said:
all we do i talk sh*t and argue.... you think women of the world could pick up on that by going to a bar (or pub)

but truth be told i don't know many girls that are Honest motorheads... i mean girls that think cars are cool yes... but none that will sit and argue with me about when to use a supercharger and when to use a turbo....

TF

most of the time, you don't wanne know a girl like that :|

bone said:
The_Finn said:

TF

most of the time, you don't wanne know a girl like that :|

but thats the kind of car geek i am i like to argue about car parts and what kind of plans to follow if your tuning your car stuff like that... if i can do that with a cute girl... all the better

TF

in my entire life... I've only met 1 gearhead girl.... I thought it would be a real turn-on... talked to her a little about her Pink Skyline GTR32 and honestly... wasn't that interesting... tbh I prefer a non-gearhead girl :D

Women...with cars....? Women...drive? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I know women are good drivers (well atleast some) but in america, stats say women are worse drivers then men (soccer moms, and women thinking u can cut people off with an SUV, and so on)

Dark_templer_102 said:
Women...drive?

sometimes it gets pretty scary... it seems like they have no clue on the limits of the car. I have a friend who drives a CR-V and she takes the corners like a normal sports sedan... well... according to her SUV's are great because it scares people because your big and you don't sacrifice any handling from a sports sedan (so she still corners as if she's driving her old EK9 Honda Civic)

chaos386 said:
If there was a girl on this board, I think it might go a little something like this. :p

aww man thats some funny shite. I love that beasty boys album