Any Golfers Around

XeroState

Car(s)
2014 Mazda CX-5 GT
Just wondering how many avid or part-time golfers we have here

I'd like to golf more, but winter here sort of makes the season about 5 months long

I dabble. Got a callaway xhot pro set if irons that I've only used a handful of times and a member of the Disney golf club (cheapest way to play golf if you live in Orlando). Hopefully will start playing more and establish a handicap. I just took up the game a few months ago.

I play once or twice a week, weather permitting, and carry about a 12 handicap. I used to play high school golf and played pretty well back then, but now all I care about is going out with my buddies, getting some fresh air, and having fun so I don't take the game too seriously.

In my bag:
Callaway Diablo driver and 4 wood
Taylor Made RBZ stage 2 18.5 hybrid
Taylor Made Tour Preferred MC irons
Vokey 52 and 58
Slazenger Kirk Currie putter
leftover beers

Been playing for the last 5 years (Finland -> summer is short). I average about 10-15 rounds per year. ATM my handicap is about 18.

Bag consists:
Cobra Golf S3 driver
3-wood (cant remember the brand)
Mizuno MP-CLK 21 hybrid
Oozone 24 hybrid
Mizuno MX-100 Iron set (5-sw)
Benross Pure Red 56 wedge
Benross Pure Red putter

Last couple of years I haven't been able to golf a lot the past couple of years (past 2 years I've gone a total of 3 times). 4-5 months of golfing weather + the cost. Trying to go more often now that I can afford to.

Taylormade SLDR 9.5* (lofted up to 11*) driver
Nike SQ Sumo 3-wood
Knight Tour Tremor II 5-wood (12 years old, I can use it on the fairway, tee, rough, sand.. I've tried to replace it, but it's so useful and straight)
Callaway X-22 5-AW (will be replaced this fall with some Pings)
Never Compromise Connoisseur Portofino putter
Nike RZN White/Red ball

After I get my Ping's I will be getting a 56 and 60 Hopkins wedges as well