Any Guests you'd like to see in the Lacetti?

Mr-Vercetti

Is there a Star/Celebraty you'd like to see on "Star In A Resonably Priced Car"?

I would love to see J.K, Simon Cowell and Jodie Kidd back again :thumbsup: .

^ "celebrity"

Also, I'd love to see Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise have a go. Or Gandalf.

Dracula/Saruman/Sherlock Holmes/Rochefort/Scaramanga/Dooku would be an awesome guest. Paul Merton from Have I Got News For You would totally rock, and in fact, how about one of the Harry Potter kids? Speaking of rock, Mark Lamarr from Never Mind the Buzzcocks, John Sessions from lots of comedy, and maybe even Angust Deayton. David Tennant or Billie Piper from the latest Doctor Who... can you tell that I've been spending some time on UKNova? :p :p

I'd like to see Daniel Craig in there. The Aston Martin blokes from the 007 filming said he was a pretty handy driver...

It'd be good to see a couple of the F1 drivers agian, I reckon Mark Webber would come back given the chance, maybe try to line up Damon Hill again...

flyingfridge said:
It'd be good to see a couple of the F1 drivers agian, I reckon Mark Webber would come back given the chance, maybe try to line up Damon Hill again...

How sweet it would be to see Webber destroy Hill on an even track surface...

Any Guests you'd like to see in the Lacetti?

yea, real celebrities

i'm sorry but I just don't know any of the british celebs besides Patrick Stewart or Ewan McGregor

Labcoatguy said:
Yeah, but this thread is Lacetti-specific, so I think we're okay on not being locked :p

I'm not saying it should be locked: only provding the links for reference, but it's not like the car makes that big of a difference on which stars are picked :p

There's a few I wouldn't mind seeing ... I'll sort them into 'new' (i.e. they didn't have a go in the Liana) and 'repeat' (i.e. they DID have a go in the Liana).

NEW:
Rowan Atkinson
Chris Barrie
Murray Walker
Sir Jackie Stewart
Louis Theroux (if only for some witty banter)
Bill Oddie
John Cleese
Kristin Scott-Thomas
The fat bloke from Little Britain
Tiff Needell :D

REPEAT:
Jay Kay
Steve Coogan
Ellen McArthur (she kicked arse)
Neil Morrissey
Martin Clunes
The tall bloke from Little Britain
Johnny Vegas
Terry Wogan
The Blind Man
Mark Webber
Nigel Mansell
Damon Hill
Jodie Kidd
Patrick Stewart
Simon Cowell
Rob Brydon
Bill Bailey

People I NEVER want to see do 'Star In A Reasonably Priced Car' Ever Again:
Jonathan Ross
Those two silly bints from that silly show about what you should and shouldn't wear
That Tara Hypenated-Exoskeleton woman
Geri Halliwell
Jordan

Ozzy Osbourne, Pierce Brosnan, James hewitt, Chris Moyles, Vernon Kay, Scott Mills, Amanda Holden, Kerry Katona, Pete Burns

Rowan Atkinson, John Cleese, Michael Palin, Kristian Scott-Thomas, that other girl that became the new yardstick on season 6, Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan.

the entire cast of big brother and a propane bomb :twisted:

i want a Clarkson impersonator to be on the show

richard branson, the virgin dude