• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

any news as to new season start times?

bahnstormer

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,493
Location
NJ, USA
nt
 
April to answer your question.
 
Date: Monday 29th March 2004
Time: 20:30 to 21:00 (starting in 12 days)
Duration: 30 minutes.

In this first edition of the new series, Tiff and Vicki crash a nine-year-old Renault head-on into a new model to see how the respective passengers will fare. And touring car star Jason Plato test-drives a new Ferrari 612 Scaglietti.
(New Series, Subtitles, Stereo)
 
Yay! :D
 
NICE, the Ferrari 612.

and 5thG's coming up already!!
 
I can't wait!!! :D
 
Zonda11 said:
Date: Monday 29th March 2004
Time: 20:30 to 21:00 (starting in 12 days)
Duration: 30 minutes.

ONE WEEK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
 
Renesis said:
Get teh Http up! :D

if viper doesnt have it up for http ill send it to u or put it on an ftp. :)
 
You can use IE technically (it's really fugly and a pain to use however...).

I dunno the best free FTP proggy though.
 
flash fxp is free for a month, forgot the site but type flash fxp in google.

after a month u uninstall then reinstall, to have it for free continuously repeat that step.

its the best way besides an ftp to access, d/l and conncet to ftps without getting an ftp or using IE.
 
justin syder said:
flash fxp is free for a month, forgot the site but type flash fxp in google.

after a month u uninstall then reinstall, to have it for free continuously repeat that step.

its the best way besides an ftp to access, d/l and conncet to ftps without getting an ftp or using IE.

flashfxp.com ? :lol:

BTW, download this flash fxp and then paste the serial from txt file to register it.

http://www.aooo30.dsl.pipex.com/flashfxp.zip
 
VUK said:
justin syder said:
flash fxp is free for a month, forgot the site but type flash fxp in google.

after a month u uninstall then reinstall, to have it for free continuously repeat that step.

its the best way besides an ftp to access, d/l and conncet to ftps without getting an ftp or using IE.

flashfxp.com ? :lol:

BTW, download this flash fxp and then paste the serial from txt file to register it.

http://www.aooo30.dsl.pipex.com/flashfxp.zip

:D thanks! didn't have a key for it
 
zenon said:
I'd highly recommend Leech FTP.

It's free, and kicks the ass off most FTP clients in terms of features\reliability. It's a bare bones FTP client with no other clutter or uneeded crap.

Check it out at http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~jdebis/leechftp/downloads.html.

FlashFXP is used by almost evryone I ever known because it is very easy to use, simple to navigate etc, can FXP.

Anyway, it is up to you to make a choice
 
Top