• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

any news on the new topgear?

Raider

like when we can expect it? i know vuk is busy and all, but just wondering :D

not that i'm like pushing for it...
just wondering when they're are coming out...just an ETA...i'm patient :D

Dunno, I haven't heard from VUK. :(

Next time I talk to him, I'll ask if he'd rather I got them from somewhere else (I have a backup source).

Well...I have spoken to VUK one tat nite the show was aired. He has already recorded but has a tiny problem encoding as he needs 150GB of free space which he doesn't have. He's proposing splitting the video in half and placing it on another PC and joining them back later.

Think he should be processing them now. Takes a while I guess with the file size he's dealing wif.

I have a copy right here. I don't have any real way to share though. does anyone know of a bt-tracker I can use?

--Gunnar

xkwilson said:
has a tiny problem encoding as he needs 150GB of free space which he doesn't have.

150 GB??
So much?? For a video which is like 200mb when it's done?

cya
Oli

1 hour of footage uncompressed should be only 14 gigs...so why's he need 150 gigs? doesn't make sense...

anyways, saw the clips off sleepyfish...damn....i want that DB9...and the Exige...after watching those clips and watching the new 5th Gear....all i can say is Top gear >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5th Gear