Anybody want a shirt? - Merch discussion for Ringmeet #10

I can put it on my list if nobody else does, got quite a few things on at the moment but there isn't much to it so it shouldn't take long.

Good man. I'm just concerned time will catch up on us....

Had nothing better to do with the extra hour I got with the end of daylight saving this morning so with my incredibly craptacular paint skills and a local t-shirt printer's config thingy, here you go...

Now, someone go do something better..:lol:

That odd H shaped thing is meant to be an X, the font doesn't really work though...

That's not bad, A + rep for effort :D

My take. Suggestions welcome.

Shirt:

Cap:

Almost perfect.

May I suggest one tiny tweak?

Standing around doing nothing...

...since 2007!

Other than that I think we have a winner. Plus I would love to see a mock up in charcoal grey rather than black.

I like. Hat design looks good but the OCD inside me says that the logo just needs nudging up a hair to stop it touching the track outline, equal spacing between the outline to the top and bottom of the logo would make me happy. :D

Otherwise bob on, I'm not going to come up with anything better.

You are right about the logo on the hat, Matt, it kinda bothers the OCD part in me as well. I also think the circuit outline should be a bit thinner. I'll try to do that tomorrow, gotta go to bed now.

Don't know about anyone else but for me you just nailed the shirt design. But make the outline bigger, X a tad smaller and more over the shoulders then move the text underneath up to suit. If you look at the shape of the lower text then positioned correctly it will echo the shape of the torso. And a 20% increase in the size of the logo on the front perhaps?

Logo on the cap need to be 25% smaller. Less is more. I know those of you who have met me might find it hard to believe but I like subtle.

Mainly because it gives over the top so much more impact.

Not criticising just offering constructive input. If we're going to do this then let's get it perfect.

Last edited:
I for one liked the words on the back better without the dots.

But other than that, very fine. :)

Love it!! Also, what Matt said, some tweaks here and there but otherwise it's great. Absolutely LOVING the hat :D (agree that it could be a bit smaller though, yes ;) )
Originally I was thinking just a finalgear logo on the hat, but I like it like this too.

I'll contact the hat guy this week, and a couple shirt people to see what's the deal. Different colors should be doable, depending on who ends up making them. But for the sake of simplicity, I'd stick to 2 or 3 colors.
If someone else is willing to ask somethere for an estimate, be my guest.
Well, we can always make them available on Red bubble or some other shirt store too ;)

Definitely thumps up for both designs. Definitely want the cap in any case.

T-shirt I would love to have, too. But as already mentioned, I need it in 5XL...

I prefer hats with smaller logos, a huge-ass logo on there makes you look like a tool imho. But that's just me us.

Also, charcoal, grey, etc...dark, non-black colors, please, for both the hat and T-shirt.

1. Nerd cliche.
2. Heavy metal cliche.
3. It fades after very few washes and starts to look old/second hand.
4. Various other style/fashion related reasons which I won't list here because most people won't care.
5. It shows a complete lack of imagination.

Yes but you're Henry Ford and the Dark Sith Lord of Dortmund all rolled into one with a heavy sprinkling of Hotblack Desiato for good measure.