Anybody want a shirt? - Merch discussion for Ringmeet #10

I want the miata version of the cap as well as a normal one and a few t-shirts :D

The purple one should have "Miata edition" written somewhere. :lol:

Maybe we should get someone to run a market stall with Ringmeet merchandise :p

So, I've decided to ditch the embroidering and stick to print. Less hassle, cheaper, and from what some tell me, t shirts and embroiderment don't go well together.
I'd go with a company I worked with before and who's shirts and work I was very happy with.

This is their offering of brand and type of shirts

My suggestion is
- stick with 3-4 colours, white text on all
- heavier cotton shorts, 180-190g

I've been there last week, even the lighter shirts feel nice, but for just a few monies more (1eur or so in price difference), why not get the better ones.
They can even get 5XL like you asked, Macguffin ;)

The price for 1 shirt should be around 8 eur or maybe a bit less, I'll have to check again for the final price.

Then there's the matter of paying for all this. I would be most comfortable with getting the cash upfront, so as to not have any leftovers and extra expenses on my part.
I'm just not sure how to go about it, I'm guessing bank transactions would just cost more for fees and whatnot, you should check with your banks.
Not sure how much Paypal takes these days, but from a while ago we can withdraw money from PP in Croatia, so that should work if necessary.

Ok, if anybody has any other suggestions or questions, please let me know.

Still working on the caps btw

Well, count me in then

I'd be happy to send you the money, even if fees are involved.
Also, thanks for all this legwork. :thumbsup:

That price seems very good, I still think that for the sake of your sanity it would be good to use a company like Redbubble but they don't do caps and are much more expensive.

Maybe we should get someone to run a market stall with Ringmeet merchandise :p

I think we need an equivalent to the Gas Monkey merch van, but for us it would be a BMW wagon. :D

Croatia is a member of SEPA, so bank transfers from within EU, Norway and Switzerland at least should be no problem.

Set a deadline (July 1st?), create a spreadsheet, collect payment and place order with plenty of time for them to get the relevant plain stock in and do the print run. Simples.

I'll take a red one.

Dark grey or black for me.

Good, because I am calling dibs on her friend.

Last edited:
Datass.jpg :drool:

That is all.