Anybody want a shirt? - Merch discussion for Ringmeet #10

I somehow want to call out the blatant sexism, but then again, they are pro models so...

Sie stellt sich zur Schau f?r das Konsumprodukt.
Und wird von millionen Augen angekuckt.

...given that I work for a fashion-focused ad agency, it'd be a awful case of double standards.

Ever overheard women talking about men? ;)

Sexism isn't a one-way street.

I somehow want to call out the blatant sexism, but then again, they are pro models so...

Sie stellt sich zur Schau f?r das Konsumprodukt.
Und wird von millionen Augen angekuckt.

...given that I work for a fashion-focused ad agency, it'd be a awful case of double standards.

We are simply appreciating a fine form. We do that all the time with cars and you never complain about that form of auto eroticism..... :p

Ever overheard women talking about men? ;)

Sexism isn't a one-way street.

:nod:

trans_f7_large.jpg

People who did the Romanian roadtrip two years ago! I contacted Blipshift over the Transfagarasan shirt they did a couple years ago, it's been discontinued since. They could do a bulk order re-run of these shirts if we get 12 shirts ordered, and that's 18 usd per shirt if sizes S-XL. That rounds up to about 15,50 eur per shirt, shipped to Finland; so this is mostly directed towards Finn members. Of course, since there are get-togethers later the shirts can be handed over to non-Finns if not mailed onwards directly.

Shirt: https://www.blipshift.com/products/the-best-road-less-traveled

Ok, hold your horses, we'll do it properly, through PM's, I just need to get a spreadsheet started, then you tell me size, colour and how many ;)

Soo, I might've missed it, but are we ordering already? :)

Soo, I might've missed it, but are we ordering already? :)

Yeah, I forgot to announce, but you can start sending me orders, through PM's please

-colour
-size
-quantity

you can check the sizes on the pics I posted on the previous page.

Also, what do you propose as a paying option? Bank transfer or paypal (which I should be able to get money of, unlike a couple years ago)? Since it's a small amount, the less fees the better.
Also, I'll gather orders first, and then let you know what the end price is, depending on the total quantity.

I hadn't seen this, better get my order organised. Are we restricted to a certain number of colours as mentioned earlier in the thread?

I hadn't seen this, better get my order organised. Are we restricted to a certain number of colours as mentioned earlier in the thread?

I'd like to keep it simple, stick to , say, 4 colours. I guess more wouldn't be a problem, if anybody feels the need to be special :p

I'm posting this again so you can all see the sizes.

COLOURS

MEN'S:
- BLACK
- DARK GREY
- ROYAL BLUE
- RED
- BOTTLE GREEN

LADIE'S
- DEEP BLACK
- GREY MELANGE
- ROYAL BLUE
- RED
- KELLY GREEN

I'll make a spreadsheet for the orders.
Let's say 15th of June is the deadline for the orders. The price will be under 10 euro but I'll know the exact number when we get some orders in ;)

I apologize if there's something missing, I've got some other thing to take care of at this time so I'm a bit off :D
I'll deal with the hats too and inform you.

SEND ORDERS VIA PM!!

Last edited:
Cheers, I could see every order coming in with a different colour. :D

Absolutely not, I was expecting us to screw it up for you by wanting 25 different colours when you only wanted 4. :D

Because why the hell you you care, you're a man!
Also because that's what the manufacturer has listed as the colours for the men's and woman's respectively.

Not so sure, he does have a pink username after all

trans_f7_large.jpg

People who did the Romanian roadtrip two years ago! I contacted Blipshift over the Transfagarasan shirt they did a couple years ago, it's been discontinued since. They could do a bulk order re-run of these shirts if we get 12 shirts ordered, and that's 18 usd per shirt if sizes S-XL. That rounds up to about 15,50 eur per shirt, shipped to Finland; so this is mostly directed towards Finn members. Of course, since there are get-togethers later the shirts can be handed over to non-Finns if not mailed onwards directly.

Shirt: https://www.blipshift.com/products/the-best-road-less-traveled
I'm in!