Anybody want a shirt? - Merch discussion for Ringmeet #10

Why do ladies get GREY MELANGE and men don't?

thats-racist.jpg

Since when are men and women a different race :think: :p

Here you go, thomas!

Still working on those caps though, been very busy the past few weeks and the next week will be the worst, so bare with me...

I'd like to keep it simple, stick to , say, 4 colours. I guess more wouldn't be a problem, if anybody feels the need to be special :p

I'm posting this again so you can all see the sizes.

COLOURS

MEN'S:
- BLACK
- DARK GREY
- ROYAL BLUE
- RED
- BOTTLE GREEN

LADIE'S
- DEEP BLACK
- GREY MELANGE
- ROYAL BLUE
- RED
- KELLY GREEN

I'll make a spreadsheet for the orders.
Let's say 15th of June is the deadline for the orders. The price will be under 10 euro but I'll know the exact number when we get some orders in ;)

I apologize if there's something missing, I've got some other thing to take care of at this time so I'm a bit off :D
I'll deal with the hats too and inform you.

SEND ORDERS VIA PM!!

Yeah... but.. which design? The one Jan(gt1750) posted 4 pages ago?! Caps I don't give a damn about, so don't worry about those :p

Whenever you order, just throw in an extra T-shirt in L for me, color, don't care, surprise me (out of the ones you mentioned! you basterds who think about special ordering pink or something :p ).

@47: I'd like a shirt and a cap as well, but I'll wait with the order till you can provide us with details about the caps. :)

So yeah, about this other possible plan that Ivan mentioned. A friend of mine got a job at a place where he can print shirts (and make embroided caps), So I've asked him as well about this project. Not wanting to step on anyones toes or anything, but upside of getting them from here is that there's no order limits that would affect the price. Everything is just per shirt/cap basis. There were new cap models coming in for this summer, so I don't have exact info to show, but embroided cap here would be about 7-10eur, depending on model.

And I got a test shirt for free. :) Size L Fruit of the loom shirt in this case. about 7eur/shirt, if needed.
upload_-1

Standing around, posing for pictures
upload_-1

So.. that changes not much for me :D. A shirt in L, please. No fucks given who made it ;). Obviously it had to be black so one can sweat properly in the brutal sun that will be out between the thunderstorms during Ringmeet. :D

So yeah, about this other possible plan that Ivan mentioned. A friend of mine got a job at a place where he can print shirts (and make embroided caps), So I've asked him as well about this project. Not wanting to step on anyones toes or anything, but upside of getting them from here is that there's no order limits that would affect the price. Everything is just per shirt/cap basis. There were new cap models coming in for this summer, so I don't have exact info to show, but embroided cap here would be about 7-10eur, depending on model.

And I got a test shirt for free. :) Size L Fruit of the loom shirt in this case. about 7eur/shirt, if needed.
upload_-1

Standing around, posing for pictures
upload_-1

Does it come in 5XL, too?

Yes, I did check that first hand, as it has been stated as a requirement here. :)

Very good sample photo there of you standing around doing nothing. :p

I still need to decide on a colour, fucking choices....

I already sent a pm to 47. So... is he not doing the shirts anymore or what?

The price of DaBoom's shirts seems a little low to me. I'd rather pay a little more and have a better quality of the shirt in return.

The price of DaBoom's shirts seems a little low to me. I'd rather pay a little more and have a better quality of the shirt in return.
It's called "markup", which is what the place is not putting on the shirt. Fruit of the Loom, while not exactly top-tier, is basically your average t-shirt in terms of quality.

I had an idea this morning. If CraigB (or anyone else for that matter) could do laser engraving would anyone else be interested in a Zippo lighter with the FinalGear racing logo etched into it? I shouldn't really as in an ideal world I will quit smoking at some point but at the same time I think it would be a pretty cool thing to have.

I already sent a pm to 47. So... is he not doing the shirts anymore or what?

I'm still collecting orders, but if things shift to DaBoom, I'll just forward what I have.
I think he mentioned they have the sol's shirts too (the ones I'm basing the orders and colours on), which to me look a bit better then Fruit.

The pricing is more or less the same for both of us.

MWF, I don't need a Zippo, but I'd rock a keychain :D