Anybody want a shirt? - Merch discussion for Ringmeet #10

Most of you don't smoke either, doesn't mean a lighter isn't useful.

A keychain would be awesome... but perhaps a separate thread for that is in order not to confuse things.

I'll bump this. Ivan will get some price estimates next week, but I think we'll get the order going in near future. Just so that we can get order completed, all money transferred etc in time. So if you want a shirt and haven't put in an order yet, do it nao! :p

And the other part, there wasn't that much interest, but few of you wanted those caps that were suggested, right?

So we just dump our orders in this thread and either 47 or DaBoom will deliver, or what? I'm confused...

And the other part, there wasn't that much interest, but few of you wanted those caps that were suggested, right?

Yes I would also like a cap.

Forgot to order, thanks for the heads up, sent to 47. Didn't mention caps, still don't know what the deal is but I'm still interested.

Also still in for a cap! Preferably a BRG one.

Would also like a cap even though i rarely use one :)

Okay, let's get down to bussiness.

Shirts will be made in Croatia, and the price per shirt is 8,00 euro.
You know what you ordered, I hope :)

Do I just post my paypal email here? that doesn't feel like the safest option :D

Paypal does take a bit of a fee I think, but I'm not sure in what case and how much for which amount.
If I'm low on cash I'll just go around the campsite with a straw hat :D

Caps will probably not be made, since only around 10 people are interested, and I can't find a place that would do such a small quantity. :(
Still working on it though and I'll let you know. If I do manage, we can sort that out at ringmeet.

I sent a PM to DaBoom and hasn't heard from him since.
Is my order included?

Added to the order on same go then. We use common spreadsheet to keep track of the order anyway. :) The place here threw a nice curveball to my friend. As he is still an apprentice, he apparently can't do any orders by himself, something they failed to mention to him. And the supervising people rather buggered off to their holidays instead (surprisingly). Small orders would've been fine here, so I could've had those caps made as well. I could do them later in the year and post them, or something.. :p

Paypal does take a bit of a fee I think, but I'm not sure in what case and how much for which amount.
If you pay with the "family and friends" option it doesn't cost a cent, and as we are basically a big family here it's not even a lie. You don't get buyer protection, but we'll beat the crap out of you if you don't deliver. :p