• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Anyone a Harry Potter Reader (SPOILER WARNING)!

Raheel

Photoshop Mod
Car(s)
BMW E46 318 CI
Yup. I read harry Potter Books, have read all of the five books. can't wait for the next one : The Half Blood Prince

19 more days before I can get my hands on it. Anyone else mad about the books and the movies of HP?

I've read all five, both in english and danish, so of course I'm looking forward to the new one.
As for the movies. I liked the first one, but then it went downhill, leaving out parts to make way for some more action :thumbsdown: But they are still well made, just not true to the books.

oh yeah... i am definitly looking forward to the next book i just have to decide if i want to take a day off from work so i don't have to stop reading until i am done...

TF
last time i didn't sleep

Jostyrostelli said:
Huh, I thought they were books for kids? Are they that good?

I don't know if they are for kids, but have atrracted readers of all age groups. I had nothing to do one summer two years ago, so I just took the book from someone, and before I knew it, I was addicted to it. Read all the five books from then, in 2 months..... watched the movies and even played the vid games :lol:

Jostyrostelli said:
Huh, I thought they were books for kids? Are they that good?

There is actually some things in them kids won't understand.
I also thought they were only for kids, but then my father was reading them to my little brother and suggested that I read them to. And I did :D

I've read all of them, first 4 in Finnish and the 5th one in English (I just couldn't wait the translated version, but I did buy it too when it was released). I'm waiting very much the new one, I've already ordered it... :D

i am guilty...i feel like a chiled when i say i read those books..... actually book no 5 sucked ...i felt as if it was rushed.... apart from tht the rest otf the series was very good

I will probably end up reading it as I'm almost done with my Clancy book.

I've read all 5 and am re-reading them now. Almost done book number 2 now.

Got to admit, I've read 4 first books few years ago :) Thought it would be a good practice reading a book in English, but it was quite addicting too. Probably gonna read the rest too someday.

Mischief007 said:
I've read all 5 and am re-reading them now. Almost done book number 2 now.
I've read all the 5 books three times now. It's interesting how some books really can be read several times. Every time I've read the books I have found something new. It's great. :)

Yeah I agree - the Harry Potter books are VERY readable, and I've read them all multiple times.

They're just fun - and I think almost everybody who reads them will be able to relate to the students/teachers etc from their own childhood - so you don't have to be actually living that childhood now to enjoy them. :)

Agree that everytime I read them I find something new.

And you notice things that seemed like useless information when you first read the book, but then when you have read the next book it all makes sence.

mgkdk said:
And you notice things that seemed like useless information when you first read the book, but then when you have read the next book it all makes sence.

Exactly. Spot on. :)