Anyone ever try Leatherique products?

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
As the title says - has anyone tried them before for cleaning and reconditioning their leather?

So far I've been using Lexol, because it's the most commonly recommended product, but it also contains lenolin which over time can wreck havoc on your leather seats. I am tempted to try Leatherique but it's kind of expensive and I want to make sure the stuff works, and is not just generic cleaner/conditioner like Lexol.

I use Renapur balsam on all my motorcycle leather stuff (jacket, gloves, boots, saddlebags, etc) and I'm always amazed at the results. The stuff is expensive but it's worth it.

I've used it(leatherique), it's easily the best Imho but you have to use it right, which is the main PITA. Gotta make sure the leather is nice and hot.

They are a mainstay in Jaguar-dom. Well used, well liked. You do have to RTFM when applying the products and they're not cheap.

That settles it then, I will give it a try. Since the car is not garaged anymore and it sits in the sun, the leather has become noticeably harder.

An alternative I read about is Griot's Garage rejuvenator used in combination with their cleaner.

Hi, I solved the problem by buying seat covers. Not those crappy stuff you find at discounts, they cost quite a lot but I'm definately happy with them. I own no garage so I got the same problem as you. In addition, I'm a smoker and my seat got burnt by cigarette ash :wall: That was the firm I bought them from, in case you would like to have a look. Cheers!