Anyone know Turkish on here? (and can translate a few short sentences)

tom_kauf

Car(s)
Mercedes 190E
Hi guys & girls,
I need someone who can translate Turkish to English, please. Only a few short sentences.

It?s for a great cause??...a GIRL of course :wub: (she's in her early 20s).

She speaks perfect English, but posts on Facebook with her sister in Turkish (has a Turkish mother and English father).
Google Translator is pretty useless (because they have English keyboards, and spelling is sometimes wrong).

They?re posting it on my public Facebook Page, so it?s nothing secret. But I?m still curious.

Thanks

Last edited:
P.S. I could use some help a few times a week with some more short sentences (the usual ones on Facebook that are only 5-6 words long).

To entice a helper, I could send a PRIVATE message with a picture of her to the person that assists me.
She?s a normal girl in her early 20?s. The internet is full of hotter girls, but she?s pretty.

I wish I could help, I don't speak Turkish but I visited there a few years ago and fell in love with the place.

But from memory "g?zel" means beautiful. So there's a start :).

If you're ever stuck for conversation (which I doubt!), ask about domdurma. It's Turkish icecream which is out of this world.

Good luck :)

Hi guys & girls,
I need someone who can translate Turkish to English, please. Only a few short sentences.

It?s for a great cause??...a GIRL of course :wub: (she's in her early 20s).

She speaks perfect English, but posts on Facebook with her sister in Turkish (has a Turkish mother and English father).
Google Translator is pretty useless (because they have English keyboards, and spelling is sometimes wrong).

They?re posting it on my public Facebook Page, so it?s nothing secret. But I?m still curious.

Thanks

So basicly you want to listen in on what she has to say about you but doesnt want you to know (otherwise she would have just said it in English) ? :p

I quit like that , unfortunatly the only Turkish I speak are words you realy don't want her saying about you :p

My hovercraft is full of eels.

I wish I could help, I don't speak Turkish but I visited there a few years ago and fell in love with the place.

But from memory "g?zel" means beautiful. So there's a start :).

If you're ever stuck for conversation (which I doubt!), ask about domdurma. It's Turkish icecream which is out of this world.

Good luck :)

G?zel could possibly be directly translated to "beautiful" (not sure) but it is mainly used as "good". And the ice cream is dondurma.

Unfortunately my turkish doesn?t go that much farther than that, even though I lived in Istanbul for 2 years. Just use google translator and be creative in figuring out the parts it can?t help you with, you might learn something and it?ll be siginificantly less nerdy than getting some stranger on an internet forum to translate for you.