Anyone know where i can buy blinker fluid?

Reminds me of the time we convinced our buddy his exhaust bearing was shot and really needed replacing...

Oh my god, there is actually a website that sells it :lmao:
I wonder how many people try to buy it.

We had a guy in highschool who had a moped.....we convinced him that if he unscrewd the fuelfillercap and drove it like that, it would go faster "because the engine could suck in more fuel that way"..........he ended up with wet pants :rofl:

We had a guy in highschool who had a moped.....we convinced him that if he unscrewd the fuelfillercap and drove it like that, it would go faster "because the engine could suck in more fuel that way"..........he ended up with wet pants :rofl:
That's only funny if he was a smoker too. :p

:lmao: Does this website also sell shy hooks and tartan paint?

How about some rolls of flight line or a drum of prop-wash?

NB: One of my friend's fathers used to be a light aircraft mechanic many years ago, and this was standard newbie apprentice baiting where he worked. I've been told these stories many times. :lol:

That's why so many drivers don't use the blinkers when they do turns, they must have their blinkers empty, should refill it with fluid.

:lol: I love that website! This one reminds me of DEI... :lmao:

OPipeD.jpg

I need to tie some stuff to my roof rack. Where can I buy about 100 yards of flight line?

I work in my squadron's tool shop that also has many pieces of technical test equipment so naturally I'm used to people coming in asking for weird stuff. But even so I was thrown for a loop when someone came in needing a reach around. At first I was confused because it threw me for a loop but then I caught on to what was happening. I 'looked around' for it for a while but then told him we didn't have one so he'd have to go to another squadron to find one.

New guys are fun. :p

Chem light bulbs are another good one I've heard of.

I've heard of people being sent for Chem-lite batteries before, but not bulbs.

That site's awesome, but it's missing a DEI conversion kit. :(

I'll be honest, having liquid or gel that glows when a current passes through it would actually be better than an orange bulb IMO.

When I was in high school, I had an auto shop teacher who used to work at a parts store. Once he told us a story about a woman who showed up asking for something for her husband's Ford Fiso. He told her there was no such thing as a Ford Fiso, but she insisted that's what it was, so He showed her a list of Ford models, which of course had no listing for Fiso. She insisted further, so he got curious and asked her to take him to the car and show him what it was. When he got there, what he found was this:

0901_03_z2009_ford_f150chrome_tailgate.jpg