• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Anyone know where zenon is?

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
He hasn't posted since the 7th... :eek:

I was about to ask the same question as well... he seemed to have stopped starting the whats that song thread... maybe he's just busy with his finals

I'm mid-way through updating all of the song threads that have been posted in since he disappeared.

My guess is that he's in Japan atm. trying to get his hands on a PS3. :lol:

Maybe while taking a morning dump in his washroom he slipped on a bar of noodles and slipped into a vortex leading him to another dimension where all cars were rotary powered and piston engines were a bizarre sight and horribly unreliable and car companies ran the world while waging war Destruction Derby style and birds formed cocoons where they metamorphizied into dingbats and ruled the sky. :|

Phix said:
Maybe while taking a morning dump in his washroom he slipped on a bar of noodles and slipped into a vortex leading him to another dimension where all cars were rotary powered and piston engines were a bizarre sight and horribly unreliable and car companies ran the world while waging war Destruction Derby style and birds formed cocoons where they metamorphizied into dingbats and ruled the sky. :|

:lmao: Silly Phix

Yes and I haven't seen him online for a while

EDIT: he just logged on, pointing him out this thread

Renesis just successfully hunted me down.... Don't worry guys, I'm back. :p

Anyways, about my absence - it's basically a combination of end of semester craziness, an art show, starting a new position at an old job, trying to have two holidays, and having a girlfriend.

The end of the semester was a bit nuts for me (I'm a chronic procrastinator, and it always catches up with me that time of year). Combined with end of semester papers and exams, I had a bunch of work in a gallery show that took literally hundreds of hours to prepare. Directly after all of that craziness I took off to a tiny island with a bunch of friends for four days to relax and recoup (although that just turned into a lot of drinking and psychotic craziness :p). Immediately after that I started my new managerial position at a summer job I've done for years (I work for the Fraser Valley Regional District - it's a government job for those non-Canadians - and manage noxious weed control for them. Basically I'm in charge of the removal of roadside and crown land noxious weeds - weeds that are foreign, crazy invasive, and sometimes deathly poisonous. I've got a staff of three right now, and am jumping through the flaming razor-blade hoops set up by the government to try and get a few more employees :? ). After a few weeks of that I took off for four days to a lake deep in the wilderness with a bunch of friends where much more drunken tom-foolery took place (it's in America, but the only way to get to it is to travel on a logging road in Canada and cross an uncontrolled border). Add on top of all of these things a girlfriend who I absolutely adore and have been dating for over five years and spend a tonne of time with, and I've basically had zero free time for over a month.

So that's where I've been for the last month, but it's looking like I'll start to have some free time again. I'll be back as a regular fixture here, and will probably start with some much needed maintenance on the 'What's that Song' section and a post of all my pictures from my adventures. :D How's that for an essay?

Haha, yay, he's back! :D

zenon said:
I'll be back as a regular fixture here, and will probably start with some much needed maintenance on the 'What's that Song' section
I just updated all of them yesterday. :)

zenon said:
Anyways, about my absence - it's basically a combination of end of semester craziness, an art show, starting a new position at an old job, trying to have two holidays, and having a girlfriend.

Lives, who needs them? :mrgreen:

Viper007Bond said:
Haha, yay, he's back! :D

zenon said:
I'll be back as a regular fixture here, and will probably start with some much needed maintenance on the 'What's that Song' section
I just updated all of them yesterday. :)
Thanks! :D I was expecting to find a nightmare in there but its all been kept up perfectly!

Edit: I just hit 'View posts since last visit' and I have 15 pages to go through. :blink: I think I'm going to skip quite a few of them and concentrate on the new stuff. I have zero PMs thankfully.

welcome back zenon

love to see that the essay writing is back!

So whatda think of the new theme, zenon? :D

Viper007Bond said:
I really love it actually. I was a bit worried that it would be too heavy on the red, but I'd say the balance right now is perfect. :D

zenon said:
Viper007Bond said:
I really love it actually. I was a bit worried that it would be too heavy on the red, but I'd say the balance right now is perfect. :D

Excellent.

Cause I swear, Viper, that if ANY alteration behind that crappy Viper in the logo is done then I'll kill you. And I know your weakness. Spiders.

"God, I fucking hate spiders." ring a bell, Viper? Oh yes... it'll RAIN spiders in your reality. :evil: