Anyone know why James is in San Francisco?

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
http://scottthedot.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/fit-like/

Fit Like
Posted on March 27, 2008 by scottthedot
We are thinking of starting our own magazine filled with celebrity photos and of course ourselves. It will be called ?Fit Like??

So far this trip we have met Penn & Teller, Fergie (from Black Eyed peas), Bob Eubanks (game show host) and been on the set of Numb3rs but today was the piece-of-resistance as we met a true British Icon, Top Gear?s very own Mr James May. He is staying in the same San Francisco hotel as we are. Tonight we are going down to the bar to see if the elusive Hamster or Clarkson are with him. It may be of course that he is filming his wine series with Oz Clarke as we are near Napa Valley.

Will let you know how we do. P.S. the pic was taken by his Director, the bad lighting and lack of focus does not bode well for filming.

P.P.S. Mr May showed great patience in obliging us as he must have just come off a long flight to get here. Many thanks to a true gent.

Jesus Christ, the next time a board member is present on a studio day they ought to rip that shirt off of him. Or accidentally spill something. And then attempt to clean it up with a tampon.

jamesmayinsf.jpg

he's really fond of wearing shirts with those colors, isnt he?

The boys are well known for being good to their fans. I have a top like that am I odd, (I do wear other things tho')?

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, the next time a board member is present on a studio day they ought to rip that shirt off of him. Or accidentally spill something. And then attempt to clean it up with a tampon.

It's probably the only shirt of its kind on the planet, that would be a terrible loss.

lol, he looks rather annoyed
as in "please get this picture thing over with so I can get to sleep"

don't know why he's there, don't really care either, it's just a cool picture

What hotel? I'd like to buy him a Pint. :cool:

Maybe he'd like to go riding up Highway 1 or something.

Clarkson likes to accuse James of being gay, maybe he's just trying to prove Jeremy right! lol

Clarkson likes to accuse James of being gay, maybe he's just trying to prove Jeremy right! lol

I laugh, at the same time resent that comment as a local San Franciscan.

Wonder if I should go hotel hopping to see which one he is staying at... Bets are it has to be something nice, like the St. Francis.

He's in town to come see me race at Sears Point this weekend.

Just kidding. But hey, we'll keep an eye out for him anyway.

Steve

^ I was gonna point that out guy. :lol:

He could be filming Oz and James as it's stated above, but I doubt they're doing Napa again for series 3. I would guess the next series to be in Italy or Oceania.

There's a substantial amount of wine country they missed last time. There are great wines well north of where they called it quits.

I posted on the comments section in the article, along with a plug for FinalGear. I hope the mods let it pass.

^ Yeah, but I figure they're gonna do one country per series. It wouldn't be so exciting for them to come back to California right away.