Anyone knows a place on Internet to watch F1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
supposedly www.rtl.de (private german broadcaster) has live streams, although I'm not sure they are for people outside germany.

I have no idea what is allowed to tell here or not, BUT if you have TVU and Sopcast and at least 1 mega connection, then you will see races, often qualies and sometimes practises. Languages may vary. Then there are some other p2p-tv programs that might work too.

Dont use proxy in IE, it seems to prevent some p2p-tv programs working.

Then there is also very good livetiming system in formula1.com which needs one-time registration.

This morning at the start of the grand prix, they mentioned it's now also available on the ITV website.

www.itv.com is the website - it's a live stream and presumably only for UK TV License hodlers.

I'm also ripping the F1 and sticking it on mininova this season, for those who want it.

I'm also ripping the F1 and sticking it on mininova this season, for those who want it.

Thank you so much for ripping them, thats really put a smile on my face. :)

The best experience is to watch the race with original audio, without commentator. Only engines roar and team radio. Everything is audible, even drivers chats after the race when waiting for the ceremony. Just great!

You can find avi files with raw audio at RU.

Last edited:
ITV show F1 online in high quality, i use it for the practice that is not normally put on the TV. Not sure if it works over seas.

Link: CLICK ME!

I think Ill just keep using the fishy site, I have a hard time keeping a ratio on that one alone, not gonna make things worse for myself :D

Be careful with that. It works well, but it's quite illegal. Not sure if it can be posted here...

Be careful with that. It works well, but it's quite illegal. Not sure if it can be posted here...
Meh, not my problem if another site is hosting streaming F1.

It's not another site, it's a link to the ITV stream itself, bypassing the location test, which I think is illegal...

phuckingduck :

Live coverage or just p2p site?

If its a live coverage site with commentating in English , please send it to me as well.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.