• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

anyone notice in TG...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
anyone notice in TG the may 23 ep with the challenge and gt3-rs how while clarkson noticed that stig had music playin in the challenge stradale while he mentioned earlier that it has no radio???

i just now saw this ep. :oops: :wink: how surprised was clarkson to hear music out of the non-radio/cd player stradale? shit i was! then they remembered the gt3 also didnt have a radio and it was silent.

how do u think they do the whole music in car bit??

Can you not take a joke?

it isn't the first time, i've noticed this before

Of course the Stig doesn't actually listen to the music we hear while he's driving! :roll:
:lol:

:shock: you actually thought he did listen to that?

god this is as funny as the ///M5 keyring thing! :lol: :lol:

Renesis said:
:shock: you actually thought he did listen to that?

god this is as funny as the ///M5 keyring thing! :lol: :lol:

no, forget i posted this. :?

although the ferrari doesn't have a radio it still might have a cd-player, right? clarkson only said "you don't get a radio as standard" and while the stig drove the car he said "sadly he hasn't got the stereo turned off"

zenon said:
Ya, I'm pretty sure the audio in scenes where the Stig is driving is always dubbed in afterwards. In some of the cars they've tested that don't even have radios they've had the Stig's music playing in the background. For all we know Tiff-Stig could be blabbing away the whole time.

This has already been covered. I posted this quite a while ago. :|

You're looking like a n00b Justin! :p

Re: anyone notice in TG...??

justin syder said:
anyone notice in TG the may 23 ep with the challenge and gt3-rs how while clarkson noticed that stig had music playin in the challenge stradale while he mentioned earlier that it has no radio???

i just now saw this ep. :oops: :wink: how surprised was clarkson to hear music out of the non-radio/cd player stradale? shit i was! then they remembered the gt3 also didnt have a radio and it was silent.

how do u think they do the whole music in car bit??
Same for the CSL...

*sounds the nub alarm and locks the topic*

Status
Not open for further replies.