Anyone on here live in or around Inverness??

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
As I'm going to be moving up there in ~April/May, and it's only going to be me (and my five cats :lol: ) I'm putting out feelers everywhere I can think of to help prevent me from being lonely!

Long story short, I'm finally splitting with Dave, I can't afford to live in London on my own (not while enjoying life, anyway) and I need a complete change.

Anyone who knows the area, even if you don't live there any more, any tips about where to live/what to do/what not to do!! etc, are much appreciated. I've been up several times to visit, but obviously that's not the same as living there.

And yes, Lottie-Lotus is coming with me, I just need to find some snow-chains for her... :lol::lol:

Hope everything goes well. :)
Good luck on the change.

It's a lovely part of the world and there are superb roads around there for giving Lottie a workout. An old uni buddy of mine was stationed at Kinloss for several years - I'll tap him up for some hints and tips on the area on Facebook and get back to you.

And don't you dare sod off without at least coming down to West Sussex and joining us for a meal before you go. Wahacca in Chi is amazing!

Good luck with the fresh start! I've been on holidays in the area multiple times and can advise on hiking trails. Also, a friend of mine talks about moving from Chicago to Glasgow, so I may be around more often...

It's a lovely part of the world and there are superb roads around there for giving Lottie a workout. An old uni buddy of mine was stationed at Kinloss for several years - I'll tap him up for some hints and tips on the area on Facebook and get back to you.

And don't you dare sod off without at least coming down to West Sussex and joining us for a meal before you go. Wahacca in Chi is amazing!
Thankyou, and yes I'll definitely sort out meeting up.

Good luck with the fresh start! I've been on holidays in the area multiple times and can advise on hiking trails. Also, a friend of mine talks about moving from Chicago to Glasgow, so I may be around more often...
Thanks! Although as my ex-in-laws live in Glasgow, so you'll have to visit me rather than me going there!

Heard back from Stu - I've sent you his email address so you can communicate directly. He is ex-RAF so an officer and a gentleman and I am sure he be able to help.