Anyone wanna start a webcomic?

wooflepoof

WoofleDay
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
I realize there are probably better places with which i can search for talent but hey, why not give it a shot? I've been doing comic-ish doodles in class (pics when i get my ass off the couch and setup the webcam) and....well, i wanna do an automotive based web comic but i have no real ideas and minimal comedic writing talent. So I'm looking for help. easy.

I'll help be completely useless.

This is me:
------------------------------------------------

This is drawing:
------------------------------------------------

Completely parallel.

why not try a Top Gear inspired webcomic as a testing ground. i often find that the folks over at Penny Arcade are masters at this kind of thing. anyone who doesn't know what i'm on about look at http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/1/14/
however good luck to you. i tend to do a lot of writing myself and i know how hard it is to come up with original ideas. if you need help, give a holler.

Amibitious but rubbish? That's first-stage British inventing! Have a go.

Talk to dave. IIRC, his buddy does webcomics. You could do one about finalgear. Like xkcd with cars.

I've tried to start a webcomic once or twice. Or well...tried and tried...I have a bunch of scripts laying around on the computer for a Death Note-parody. It sorta had potential though, if I say so myself, and I'd love to contribute to this project if I can :)

f yeah, go for it, there was a site you could post your comic for free, can't remember it,

and try not to make top gear such a big influence, or,better still, make it, post it in the top gear section and if it's good humour you'd probably get a blog at topgear.com. now this is motivation

f yeah, go for it, there was a site you could post your comic for free, can't remember it

There are a few sites that will let you post comics for free - DrunkDuck is one of them.

The only problem is that some people will judge you for using it, in the same way people's websites are judged if they're hosted on Geocities.