• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Anyone want to make me a sig? Please :)

Overheat said:
whoa - she's a little big at the moment!

But this time we will ALL not care about this. 8)

What i thought was the nicest pic, shame the red isn't exactly what it should be :/

http://img446.imageshack.**/img446/6130/fin9dy.jpg

colours look like they come for some sixties comercial :?

say God Damn :shock: nice sig IMO!!!!!!!!!! (pssst: it's not a 1303_S ---> it's a 1300 :D ) this is because the previous owner badged it 1303_S, put 1303_S back"fenders" on it and the 1600 cc engine which belonged in the 1303_S .... but it's really a 1300

thx for the job!

haz

The picture quality (technically speaking, not contentwise or so) arent the best, they look a bit pixelish, so regardless of which signature you decide to go with, I wouldn't make it too big.

Anyway, here's my quick go at it. Hope you like it.

edit: forgot to add a something, pic changed, all fine now. :)

http://img407.imageshack.**/img407/6457/mybeetle0315az6fz.jpg

I had a go at one too:

http://img58.imageshack.**/img58/9998/hazsig9fe.jpg

You could stick some writing in the space, but I didn't know what to put, so I didn't

I like Overheat's the best. Nice work Overheat. :thumbsup:

I first wanted to do the piuc overheat did, but Pdanevs one looks awesome, use that one!

And Haz, how did the owner put 1303 fenders on your beetle? What's the difference.. :?

I went for Overheat's one, but it was a close call between it and Pdanev's one, thanks alot guys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Now I'm even more proud of ma' Beetle :mrgreen:

I'm picking it up from the mechanic today. Two dampers cost me 55 $ each, so that's 110 $ + mechanic which charges ca. 31 $ an hour, and he said it'd take 2-4 hours to fix.
So all in all around $ 200 isn't, IMO ... can't wait to pick it up :thumbsup:

haz

Jostyrostelli said:
I first wanted to do the piuc overheat did, but Pdanevs one looks awesome, use that one!

And Haz, how did the owner put 1303 fenders on your beetle? What's the difference.. :?

well, my theory (I didn't ask him..), is that he wanted it to be a 1303_S and not a 1300. So he put in the engine that belonged to the 1303_S (1600 cc) + changed the fenders to 1303_S ones ... beats me ... in the long run I will change the fenders back, but it will take some time, due to paint issues etc. ...
But the original badge is coming on soon :D

haz

Do you still have the receipt? I think those fenders look like normal 1300..

And which dampers did you replace?

Jostyrostelli said:

no, he did it in 1987 ... fenders are different from a 1300, cuz the 1303_S came in 1974 and mine is from 1970. Different fenders and tail lights.

Replaced both the front ones :)

haz

haz said:
Jostyrostelli said:

no, he did it in 1987 ... fenders are different from a 1300, cuz the 1303_S came in 1974 and mine is from 1970. Different fenders and tail lights.

Replaced both the front ones :)

haz

Hmmm shockabsorbers? Are those called dampers too? Steeringdamper...only one...or is it the spring..?

You should've tried it yourself! Would be a great learningschool..get yourself a jack (sp?) for 20euros and try some shizzle yourself. :)

And keep her clean :D