Anyone willing to make Blu-Ray 1080p TG Episodes for me?

daedalus

I have fairly restricted bandwidth here and no Blu-Ray burner. I make my own DVD sets of TG - but am looking to pay someone to make me the last 3-4 series (I can't remember when they switched to 720p releases?) on Blu-Ray. I would obviously compensate for expenses and your time.

I apologize if this is in the wrong sub-forum (I couldn't really find one that was more appropriate).

Anyone up for it?

Answering questions like these, I'm thinking, could get the wrong kind of officials pay attention to forums like this. Or I could just be paranoid.

If I were to go about solving a problem like yours, in a purely theoretical sense that is, I'd try to find someone with a Blu-Ray burner. You know, for educational purposes. Not to purchase downloaded versions of TG.

Sadly I don't own such a device.

If it is doable in 1080p the sceen will do it and then you can get them. Not every Bluray is doable in 1080p.

Last edited:
There are caps in the US?

If anyone made discs of TG for sale, it would probably cause a few problems. Just sayin', but I think you guys already mentioned that.

Problem is they edit out the most arguably awesome part of the show - the music. I have purchased the Americanized season and they suck monkey balls. No news - no good music.

Well, the version on iTunes US is uncut, but I don't know if the music is cut too. I usually try to buy the seasons off there because I really love the news portion and I want to support the show (even though I'm sure they have shitloads of money).

But if you have limited bandwidth :/

(Good luck - can't help you too much here).