Anyone with In2Hosting.org? BIG PROBLEMS

I need an authorisation code to transfer my domain. where on earth will i get that from now?

I need an authorisation code to transfer my domain. where on earth will i get that from now?

The only person that will be able to give that to you is the person who registered the domain. I'm guessing the hostname is a .org, because i'm fairly certain .com/.net domain names don't require an authorization code, just approval from the person who owns the domain.

Yeah, if you don't get the authorization code, the place doing the transfer should give you a credit back, and then your best bet is to start over with a new different domain name.

I'm past the point now of caring about the $20 that Dennys Perez ripped me off for. Right now I really want the bastard to simply allow me to transfer my domain.

I mean, what he did was horrible, but not unforgivable. He probably had some financial crisis himself and couldn't afford the servers he was reselling. He didn't give any warning - which was a prick move - but again, I'm past the point of caring about that now.

All I want is for him to stop being a petty coward and surface so he can authorize the transfer of our domains. I'm not going to give up looking for the guy either. I'll continue checking for forum posts, domains and registrations using his e-mail address, IP address or physical address until I can actually track down a way of getting in touch with him. I'm contemplating even sending the guy a letter in the mail, because I really really really want my domain back!

Yeah.

Well i have a big problem. Because my project that i have on a forum, is posted in many threads and the pictures where linked to a link on my gallery. So my problem now is that i have almost 400 pictures that is gone. But luckuly i have them all on my pc. But the problem is that i need to use AGES to 1: get a new place for them 2: upload them all 3: go in on EVERY thread and relink almost 400pictures! thats gona take some ages i guess :(

No one have any update about what the he** that happen with them? where can i get a new "Reliable" server?

No one have any update about what the he** that happen with them? where can i get a new "Reliable" server?

I have used hostpc.com for the last 4 years and they have been impeccable. The prices are freaking amazing as well!

While I'm no longer with HostRocket due to slow load times on my site, I still think they're alright. Good prices and good packages.

I like Lunarpages.com

Have like 5 or 6 sites hosted with them for a few years now and they haven't failed me yet.

# 250 GB Storage
# 2500 GB Bandwidth
# Free Domain Name for Life!

only $6.95 per month.

I like Lunarpages.com

Have like 5 or 6 sites hosted with them for a few years now and they haven't failed me yet.

# 250 GB Storage
# 2500 GB Bandwidth
# Free Domain Name for Life!

only $6.95 per month.

Well that looked good.... Seems that i will go for that one when i get my next payment. A 2 year cost 166,8 (6,95 per month) thats the cheapest way.
They also have a kind of manage system so i can get a good gallery and so on, since im not that good with web stuff.

But are they realiable? with in2hosting i payed monthly since there wasnt that big difference. But here the best deal is to pay a full 2 year. And thats alot of money.

So are they realiable? can i trust them? i realy dont want to loose both money AND data again, this has been alot of problems as it is.

Well that looked good.... Seems that i will go for that one when i get my next payment. A 2 year cost 166,8 (6,95 per month) thats the cheapest way.
They also have a kind of manage system so i can get a good gallery and so on, since im not that good with web stuff.

But are they realiable? with in2hosting i payed monthly since there wasnt that big difference. But here the best deal is to pay a full 2 year. And thats alot of money.

So are they realiable? can i trust them? i realy dont want to loose both money AND data again, this has been alot of problems as it is.

Yeah, they're VERY reliable. I've had multiple sites with them for over 3 years with no problems. I can't say that about other hosting companies I've worked with, and I've worked with a lot (I do web design for a living, so I have access to tons of different servers hosted by various companies).

Hey, If you are going to sign up with them, please do me a favor and use me as a referral by clicking on their banner on the bottom right hand corner of my site and signing up through there:
http://www.upwebstudio.com/

That would be really nice of you :thumbup:

Last edited:
Ouch. I'm sorry so many of you got shafted. I guess I have to reup some of my stuff too... I had a free account from in2hosting. Bummer.