James May: Apparently they shot him (May's take on the situation)

Cavi Mike

Car(s)
1986 325e, 1987 Corolla, 2000 328Ci

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if they'd go their own way for a while. May is obviously tired of all the bullshit, not just this latest nonsense, and JC needs time to recuperate and give it all a good thinking.

JC is a wreck, physically and emotionally.

my prognosis is that he drive a Honda 2000 through the south of France.

I thought he was banned from driving in France, both him and Hammond.

:clarkson: "Is this one of your special hats?"

:jeremy:"Are you wearing that for a bet?"

Loving James his reaction though 'it has existed before US'

James' reactions to all of this is amusing. Hopefully they have left him and Jezza alone now from their London abodes.

I think it's time to rewatch the Oz and James series!

I like the idea of "Oz & James drink again".

I'd like them to have a tea adventure this time; if you think about it, there are so many various types, flavours, blends, regions...and local booze. :)

Of
I like the idea of "Oz & James drink again".

I'd like them to have a tea adventure this time; if you think about it, there are so many various types, flavours, blends, regions...and local booze. :)

I think they should tour New Zealand which apparently is good wine country, not to mention filmic.

Hm ... how about "Oz James and Mary Go Greek."

The usual Oz and James wine and drink adventure, this time in the Mediterranean -- only this time, they take archaeologist Mary Beard with them as a BBC cost-cutting measure.

Imagine the conflict as Oz tries to do a wine program and Mary tries to do a history show, with James stuck in the middle.