April DLC

GT - R

FinalGear Forza 3 Time Attack Winner
Car(s)
Skyline GTR (Someday)
forza-motorsports-3-lead2.jpg

More Info Here : http://www.roadandtrack.com/index.php/special_feature/spy-shot-contest

Revealed Cars :

FM3_April_Spy_1-440x247.jpg
FM3_April_Spy_21-440x247.jpg

* It?s not just turbocharged
* It?s not a cellulose-based fiber
* It?s a Wonderful Car

Seat Leon Cupra R

FM3_April_Spy_11-440x247.jpg
FM3_April_Spy_22-440x247.jpg

* Who needs a windshield?
* Who needs interior trim?
* We sure wish ??? would make a production version?

Mazda MX-5 Superlight

april_4-5-10_forza_day-2_8am-1.jpg
april_4-5-10_forza_day-2_8am-2.jpg

* Beaten by a Mazda?
* The Boys would approve
* Defies physics

Bentley Continental GT Supersports.

april_4-5-10_forza_day-2_12pm-21.jpg
april_4-5-10_forza_day-2_12pm-11.jpg

* Where?s the blue oval?
* 200+ ponies from its turbo 4-cylinder?

Mini Cooper Coupe.

#5 Vauxhall Insignia VXR '10
#6 Renault M?gane III RS '09
#7 Mercedes E63 AMG '09
#8 Ford Taurus SHO '10
#9 Holden HSV w427 '10
#10 VW Golf R '10

EDIT : LEAKED ! TURN 10 & R&T FAIL said:
The april dlc pack has allready been leaked over at the forza official website

- Seat Leon Cupra R '09
- Mazda MX-5 Superlight
- Bentley Continental GT SuperSports '09
- Mini Coup? Concept
- Vauxhall Insignia VXR '10
- Renault M?gane III RS '09
- Mercedes E63 AMG '09
- Ford Taurus SHO '10
- Holden HSV w427 '10
- VW Golf R '10

Last edited:
this is the most yawn inducing list so far.

How are we getting all this shit when the 917 is nowhere to be found.

It's great to see more hatchbacks and saloon cars. The last three packs contained several supercars, this is a nice change of pace.

It's great to see more hatchbacks and saloon cars. The last three packs contained several supercars, this is a nice change of pace.

917 or no more DLC packs!

We already have a Leon and a Scirocco. I mean..really... multiple Scirocco's?

^ lol VAG filler

I'm genuinely happy to see the Superlight, SHO, and Holden. But what I really want is a Volvo. Next month I suppose...

Going by what Turn 10 have said in the past, it will be another car pack, but the month after will be a track pack.

E63 AMG sounds naughty.

I'm going to say that next month is a track pack...

Actually next month is suppose to be the Jalopnik "community" pack that was voted on. There is a Volvo 242 Turbo amongst the winners, though the much coveted Volvo 850R lost out in the final round of voting.

This is a decent list. dont really need the seat or Vdub but the rest are definitly interesting. especially that E63 and the Holden.

MX5 is vaguely interesting. The rest not so much.

Actually next month is suppose to be the Jalopnik "community" pack that was voted on. There is a Volvo 242 Turbo amongst the winners, though the much coveted Volvo 850R lost out in the final round of voting.

Oh really? I thought the Jalopnik community pack was going to be released later into the summer. Either way that one should be a lot more interesting than the last few packs if they don't mess it up.

Good cars in it... Kinda like a hottest hatch pack... When will it come out?

Bleh.

Seriously, this will almost certainly be the first pack i pass on from the start, not a single car im interested in on that list.

'cept the superlight mx5. But i dont like new cars, and i dont like european cars. no thank you!

(This coming from T10's best customer, i bought all the forza 2 DLC's, the COllecters edition, and all the forza 3 DLC's

wont be getting this car pack. Was really hoping this pack would have had SLS AMG and MP4-12C.

Seriously, this will almost certainly be the first pack i pass on from the start, not a single car im interested in on that list.

'cept the superlight mx5. But i dont like new cars, and i dont like european cars. no thank you!

(This coming from T10's best customer, i bought all the forza 2 DLC's, the COllecters edition, and all the forza 3 DLC's

I would of thought you would of been up for the W427