Arcade!

I finished the Parachute Panic twice getting 80/80 and it just asking me if I wanna play again, and there is no place where I can submit my scores.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

thanks viper now i can play tetris at work. My productivity just went into the corner of my cube and shot itself

Last edited:
PP.jpg

There is that shapy game apart from the fact that I can't score on it I am listed 4-5 times in the high score table with 0 score so it like tells the world I am crap in a multiple of 5.

I finished the Parachute Panic twice getting 80/80 and it just asking me if I wanna play again, and there is no place where I can submit my scores.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

That game is extremely retarded all around :D

I failed a massive Calculus 2 exam today, and I'm blaming you guys on it. :x :p

Oh, and there's a massive glitch on the Train game where the stupid locomotive will hit a section of track and inexplicably reverse direction, thwarting my efforts to defend my title and defeat the evil peter3hg2. The glitch raises my points by huge amounts, but it gets irritating when it just gets stuck like that. Maybe that's how he beat me? :D

Last edited:
I failed a massive Calculus 2 exam today, and I'm blaming you guys on it. :x :p

Oh, and there's a massive glitch on the Train game where the stupid locomotive will hit a section of track and inexplicably reverse direction, thwarting my efforts to defend my title and defeat the evil peter3hg2. The glitch raises my points by huge amounts, but it gets irritating when it just gets stuck like that. Maybe that's how he beat me? :D
No, I just used to have that game Wallace and Grommet stylee.
There is a trick you can do on any game like this. You should be able to work it out. (That glitch annoys me aswell)

Last edited:
yeah that glitch on the railway thing is very very annoying

K, removed.

Should I remove the railway one as well?

i really really like it... i just wish it didn't glitch out randomly

K, removed.

Should I remove the railway one as well?
It might be wise. It's possible to get as high as score as you want without even having to exploit the glitch.

On the funky pong game did you just manage to find the exact centre of the bat on the first hit?

Yeah, that score is F-ing unreal :shock:

:lmao:

Wing how is that possible, gifted isn't the word superhuman I had about 8 games and the most I managed was 7. HOW did you do it. Not only hitting the ball in the right pace it is the patence of getting that kind of score.

one must learn the ways of inner peace and solitude so as to gain mental strength and endurance