Arcade!

Is there any chance of adding some card games Vip? Like poker would be great... especially it was multiplayer. Or Halo 2 would be pretty good too.

I have reached the limit of my talant I think with the mice race game everytime I play almost every time I reach 1300-1350 and die.

I was kidding because I thought having poker that we could play tournies in together would be too good to have... so I was joking about Halo. ;)

halo 2? that'd fry the servers.

more card games is definitly a good idea

1. Halo in Flash? :lol:
  2. I can't add just any Flash based game -- it needs to be able to submit to the scoreboard. Otherwise, you might as well just go play it on some random site.
  3. If it's not listed here, then I doubt it exists. And even if it is listed there doesn't mean it necessarily works (some of those don't appear to submit to a scoreboard).

Yeti sports :D

sweet, now you need a link at the top of the forum like the user cp and members list ones

no trophy next to ouir name for a first place? or a trophy list when you click on our name?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm just a noob, but how do you challenge someone :|
I've been challenged twice (and lost :p) and want to beat them in something else :mrgreen:

Maybe I'm just a noob, but how do you challenge someone :|
I've been challenged twice (and lost :p) and want to beat them in something else :mrgreen:
Click the trophy by the name if they have one.

:tease: Beat Lilleput too :D

At least she only beat you by about 150.

I'm having a titanic battle on Hyperball with MXM. If he beats me again I may have to kill someone.