Arcade!

I'm having a titanic battle on Hyperball with MXM. If he beats me again I may have to kill someone.

That's where I need an angry smiley with shaking fist. JUST when I matched your score of 326, you upped it again. Actually you did it while I was playing :(

EDIT: I hope nobody is around peter3hg2 at the moment ;)

Last edited:
Click the trophy by the name if they have one.

They don't have to have a trophy to challenge them I don't think. Just click their name (which is the same thing as clicking on their trophy).

I know you most probably can't, but if you could add Geosense that would be my greatest dream come true. I would beat all of yous.

I know you most probably can't, but if you could add Geosense that would be my greatest dream come true. I would beat all of yous.

not possible. it's not flash for one thing.

I liked that railroad game, is there any chance you could add something like that again? Anything like the old Pipedream would be killer (rad, wicked, groovy, etc.) :D

Last edited:
Not sure if it's a vB or Flash issue, but high scores cannot be submitted from Pocket PC's. I beat the Jason's Pong score with a 20330, and I could click the Submit button, but nothing happened when I did.

Not sure if it's a vB or Flash issue, but high scores cannot be submitted from Pocket PC's. I beat the Jason's Pong score with a 20330, and I could click the Submit button, but nothing happened when I did.

I like Jason's Pong, but I hate it when you accidentally move the mouse off of the flash object and it stops responding. One slip and your score goes down the drain :(

I'm liking this challenge thing
http://img228.imageshack.**/img228/8758/iwinue1.jpg
:mrgreen:

I havr kust got the top score for Sankeman Steve for referance I put in the comments that it was the same score as mgkdk with less seconds it is in fact more seconfd but for some reason I have high sicire not that I am complaining mind you.

Yeah, sadly it's sorted by recent first. :(

A lot of work. I'll just ask the plugin developer instead.

A lot of work. I'll just ask the plugin developer instead.

Wouldn't it just be a matter of changing the ORDER BY value on the mySQL query from ASC to DESC (or vise versa)

Wouldn't it just be a matter of changing the ORDER BY value on the mySQL query from ASC to DESC (or vise versa)

Yeah, but I'm lazy and there's a lotta queries I think. Changing the leaderboard itself is easy, but there's also the trophy, the score submit probably (which saves to the news), etc. etc.

Yeah, but I'm lazy and there's a lotta queries I think. Changing the leaderboard itself is easy, but there's also the trophy, the score submit probably (which saves to the news), etc. etc.

Yeah, I'm guessing there are quite a few queries, and it would be a nightmare if the code isn't commented ;)

Is there no way to make it earliest first.

I am not saying this because I am joint with Snakeman but is it worth the hastle I mean how many games are there where the top scores are tied and lets face it, it is only the top score than holds any value. Seems like a lot of trouble for a small correction.

"I am not saying this because I am joint with Snakeman"
Why is my nose growing?